Instruments

What Instruments I think the boys would play:

Darry: The Electric Guitar. He would play songs for you, and teach you how to play. He would be very proud of himself and he would give the gang little concerts. 🥺

🖤Dally: The Drums. It would be a good way for him to get his anger out and over time he would become really good. He would let you sit on his lap and play them, and he would teach you a few beats.

💛Soda: The Acoustic Guitar. Soda would write you love songs and he would sing them for you, accompanied by his guitar. He would also let you play, you would make an attempt to play him a love song, and he would love it.

💚Steve: The trombone. (Hear me out!) He would learn how to play, and then he would give everything everyone did a sound effect. He would also play cute songs to impress you. For example:

*Pony walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge*

*Trombone noise*

"What the hell?" Pony mutters, looking around. He grabs a soda and lets the refrigerator door swing shut.

*Trombone noise* Pony searches the kitchen. With each cabinet door he opens there is another trombone noise. The rest of the gang is laughing in the living room. Pony finally finds Steve and chases him out into the yard, Steve continuing to make trombone noises. 

"I'm going to shove that trombone up your-"                                            

 I think it would be hilarious.

🩷Two-Bit: The Accordion. He would just stride into the Curtis house and start playing. It may be bad at first, but over time he'll get better. He would try to make you laugh by playing funny songs, and sometimes the constant noise would drive everyone crazy.

💙Johnny: The Piano. Johnny would play the Piano beautifully. And he would learn all of your favorite songs, and he would play them for you. Then he would teach you how to play them. Dally would be very proud of him, and sometimes Johnny's heartfelt songs would make him tear up. 🥹

🧡Pony: The Trumpet. Pony would work very hard to learn how to play the trumpet, and he would learn how to play songs that you and the rest of the gang liked. And every Saturday morning when everyone was trying to sleep in he would get up at five in the morning and he would do a wake up call. That damn trumpet ended up on the lawn more than once. 

I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. :)

The header image is not mine (Although I absolutely love it.)