Don't you.

Bill smiled and faced Mabel, he flew up to her and looked down at her. "You hurt dipper." He stated, then he growled and punched her in the face hard. "I would break you, but I know dipper would feel bad. So you're lucky. " he flew down and growled to himself.

Dipper watched with no emotion in his face. He wanted Mabel to pay for what she did. He turned around and started walking away. Dipper wanted Mabel to be stuck up in that tree forever. Tears formed in his eyes as he continued to walk. She's going to ruin everything.

Bill grabbed Mabel and walked her to her house. Then he transported them to her room. "You stay here." He laughed horribly as he puts a sleeping spell on her and he puts her in bed. He then flies out into the open and looks for his pine tree.

Dipper was sitting under a tree, wanting to be alone for just a moment. He coughed a little and then looked down at the ground. "I hate myself" he mumbled as he shut his eyes, wishing he was dead all of a sudden.

Bill sensed the feeling dipper was having, he followed it to were dipper was. He saw that he was relaxing, so he sat in a tree above him. He stared down at dipper and sighed, then he burned marks in the tree that say 'D + B' with a heart around it. He wanted dipper to see that bill would be there for him.

Dipper didn't notice Bill was there. He reached into his jacket and felt around in his pockets, trying to find something. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and then took off his jacket, searching it for his lighter. Dipper finally found it and put his jacket back on.

Bill sighed again and suddenly smelled smoke. He looked down and saw dipper, smoking. Bill hops down and walks up to dipper, then he taps his shoulder and gulps. "It's. Me dipper."

Dipper turned around and his face went a little white. "Oh. You came back" he said as he put a fake smile on his face. He didn't know if Bill was going to get bad at him for smoking or if he would just ignore it. I'm 17 now for goodness sakes. I think I should have soon freedom.

Bill sits beside dipper and looks at him. "You aren't acting like you normally do, dipper." He said with a sigh. "I need you back, dipper." Bill said sadly, he sorta snuggled closer to dipper.

Dipper looked over at him and then looked forward. "I'm growing up. That's all" he said as he put the cigarette to his mouth and then blew out. He had begin smoking for awhile now. Dipper looked over at him and smiled. "I'm the same guy. I guess we both changed"

Bill looked up at dipper, then he scooted over and sat on dippers lap. He faces him and smiles. "You need to relax, dippy." He smiled kindly and wrapped his arms around dippers neck.

Dipper smiled. He watched Bill wrap his arms around him and blushed a little bit. He put the cigarette out and pulled Bill a little closer, kissing him softly. He broke the kiss and looked up at him. "You really do love me, don't you?"