Coma.

Bill called and they were soon on their way. "Sorry dipper.. You have to learn.." He said weakly and sighed. "I love you and I don't know why all this is happening.. It doesn't have to be this way.." He said. The medics came in and took them to the hospital for demons. Demons couldn't be killed, but they can be injured  even though they can't feel the pain, they can see it.

Dipper fell unconscious from blood loss soon. His eyes shot open and he sat up with a jolt. Where am I, he wondered as he got up out of the hospital bed and took the needles out of his arms. He stumbled out to the hallway and wondered how he was suppose to get out of this place. I want to go home, he thought as he started to get dizzy again. Those machines that he just disconnected himself from were the thing keeping him conscious. His eye rolled to the back of his head and hit the ground really hard. Dipper wasn't waking up from that any time soon.

The medics saw him and quickly hooked him back up, waiting for him to wake knowing it would take some time. Bill on the other hand was in the other bed, and was unconscious still. The medics kept a good watch on dipper.

Dipper had hit his head so many times in the past few days that it was possible that he was in a coma now. The monitor beside his bed stayed normal but Dipper was unconscious a lot longer than he should have been. It had been a few hours now and nothing had changed.

The doctors realized and saw that bill had woken up. They were thinking of using magic because dippers case was serious. It took them a while to decide that bill would donate some of his magic to give to dipper so he would wake. Bill would still have it, but he wouldn't be as powerful.

Dipper stayed stable but it was confirmed now that he was in a coma. It wasn't just a normal coma that he could wake up from if they used some magic. It was really serious and even if one tiny thing went wrong, his brain would shut off and Dipper would be dead. It was a big risk to try and use magic and there was little chance of him waking up.

Bill didn't speak after that day. It was now night and everyone was napping. He silently cried and knew it was his fault. If he was there for dipper he would have been able to protect him. He soon cried himself to sleep, having nightmares once more.

Dipper was asleep peacefully and was slowly breathing in and out. The monitor beeper every so often, letting them know that he was okay. He was dreaming about his life and everything that had happened. Dipper started to dream about some of the good things and smiled in his dream but couldn't in real life since he no longer had control of his body.

The doctors decided to give him a week or two. Bill stayed depressed and soon he was able to get up since he was better. He stayed in the hospital beside dipper for days. Soon even tears were spilling out of bills eyepatch.

Dipper hand started to twitch a little but that was about the most that had happened. His dream took a turn for the worst soon and he didn't know he was in a dream so this all seemed so real. Dipper was a little kid again and was back at his house with his sister. His sister had always been his best friend so he always took the beating instead of her getting hurt.

Bill realized that maybe he could control what was going on in dippers mind. He pulled up a hologram of what's going on, he soon tried to change it into something nicer, maybe so he would wake up and be happy. Bill sighed and tried his best before any doctors saw.

Dippers dream didn't change but Bill could watch it. Dipper was a little kid again and his sister was shaking and was scared. He had blood dripping from his mouth but smiled and hugged his sister tight. He was just dreaming about things that happened when he was little. "Everything is going to be okay" he said softly in the dream as he looked at his scared sister and then the dream went fuzzy.

Bill smiled a little from how nice dipper was. And brave he was. Bill noticed it went fuzzy and continued watching, hoping it was something good not bad. "Please dipper.." He mumbled closely to dipper, touching his arm lightly.

Dream- Dipper got up and helped his sister up. Lightning strikes outside and he jumped up bad. Dipper was terrified of lightning. He curled up in the corner and was shivering. Mabel went over and tried to comfort him. "Make it stop" he said as he shook a little and wanted the lightning and thunder to stop
Irl- Dippers monitor started to speed up. His heart rate was getting faster because he was getting scared. He still thought that his dream was real so it was effecting him in real life.

Bills eyes widened and he started to ruffle dippers hair softly, as he normally would. He hoped that would help him ca down as he kept close watch on the monitor and the dream. "It's okay pine tree.." He said softly and held in tears. 

Dream- Dippers eyes filled with tears and he jumped again as the room lit up with lightning. "It's going to be okay, Dipper" Mabel said as she hugged him. "I bet those mean kids went home by now. We need to clean you up before mum and dad see you" she said but Dipper shook his head. "I-I'm too s-scared" he said as he buried his head into his knees, still terrified
Irl- The monitor started to get at an unhealthy speed. Dipper really was starting to get scared and he's dream wasn't effecting him well. If this continued, he'd be killing himself.

Bill quickly called the doctors. They saw the dream hologram and quickly did the best they can to keep him alive. Bill stayed there and held dippers hand close. He hoped dipper would be okay, he couldn't lose him like this. Not yet. His love was dying, and he thought they were going to spend eternity together.