Pleasure.

Dipper felt each mark on his neck and turned his head just a little so he could see what Bill was doing. "You done already?" he asked, knowing he was just asking for even more pain but he wanted more.

Bill smirked a little. "Want more?" He asked, not knowing if dipper was feeling pain or not. Bill laid his head on dippers shoulder, waiting for a response.

"If you are up to it" he said, wondering if he was making the right choice or not. 'Bill could kill you with no problem, he thought. He doesn't know when enough is enough. Be carful,' he thought.

Bill smiled and was excited. He quickly hugged dipper and started licking up his neck. He then bit down on the places where he had licked. He did it a little harder than the last time, but it wasn't too hard.

Dipper felt Bills teeth sink into his neck. I wonder when he's actually going to hurt me, he thought. He bit his lip a little, knowing it would get rougher fast.

Bill smiled as he bit harder and harder. He wanted dipper to be happy, he didn't know he was doing something wrong. He then licked it and noticed little blood drops. Only a few as he licked them up.

Dipper knew he was drawing blood and kind of liked it. He bit down on his lip as he smirked a little. He shut his eyes tight and felt Bill bite him even harder.' I'm waiting to see what his limit is,' he thought.

Bill soon stopped, and looked at dipper. "Is that enough. If rather not hurt my Pine Tree." He said with concern. He then rubbed his hand along dipper neck and felt the marks.

"You'd be surprised how much more I could take of that" he said as he looked over at him and smiled. "My turn" he said as he pounced on top of him and pinned him to the bed. Dipper laid down on top of him and bit down on his neck hard.

Bill was surprised. He blushed deeply as he lifted his chin, letting dipper. Bill let out a few little moans, the pain felt so great to him. "Oh dipper.." He said very relaxed.

Dipper let go for a moment and a smirk spread on his face. He looked up at him and kissed him deeply. "How far do you think this should go?" he asked as he started messing with his bow tie and smirked.

Bill blushed. "Way further.." He said with a smirk as he looked up at dipper. He loved the way dipper was acting and wanted more at the time.

Dipper looked up at him and smiled softly. He undid Bills bow tie and kissed him a little. "Are you sure?" he asked, making sure he really wanted this to happen. He started unbuttoning Bills shirt and knew he'd probably back out.

Bill blushed a little and looked up at dipper. "I'm. I'm sure. " he said nervously and excitedly. Bill lifted a hand up and touched dippers cheek.

Dipper smiled and knew that if a Bill didn't back out, he probably would. He laid down next to him, wanting Bill to do something now. 'I can't do everything,' he thought.