Honesty.

Dippers hands went to his forehead and then back to his side. "Yeah" he said, remembering all the times he got bullied about it. Dipper looked back up at Bill and smiled softly. "I'm glad you like it here. I like it too"

Bill leaned down and kissed dippers forehead. "Are you being honest?" He asked just in case. Bill started ruffling dippers hair, knowing it felt good to dipper and he smiled.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he said as he shut his eyes softly, loving the feeling of his hair being messed with. Dipper opened his eyes and looked back up at him and smiled softly. "I promise that I'm happy. Just as long as I'm here with you"

Bill smiled half way and looked down at dipper. "Good. " he said and kept messing with dippers hair. It was getting late and the sun was setting. "Get some rest."

Dipper nodded and sat up. He yawned and went upstairs. He got dressed in something more comfortable and got into bed. Dipper wondered if Bill was going to come up or not.

Bill got up. He snapped his fingers, putting on a pair of boxers and a t shirt. He walks upstairs and walks to dipper. He sits down, then lays beside dipper.

Dipper soon fell asleep. He didn't have any type of dream so he slept peacefully. In the morning, he woke up and rolled over and saw Bill. He smiled softly and got up to go make breakfast. Dipper went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Bill stayed asleep. It was one of the only nights he could sleep peacefully. He thought that dipper was still beside him, so he grabbed a pillow thinking it was dipper. He cuddled it and smiled in his sleep as he dreamt about dipper.

The delicious aroma of the meal Dipper was cooking filled the house. He smiled softly as he grabbed two plates and set the food equally onto each. Dipper took one of the plates upstairs and saw Bill sleeping peacefully. "Morning" he whispered softly and shook him a little. "I brought you breakfast in bed"

Bill opened his eyes slowly. He immediately saw dipper eyes. Bill smiled wide and thought "is the breakfast the food or dipper..' The thought made him blush. "T-thank you." He said tiredly as he sat up, the light yellow sheets falling down to his waist. When Bill went to bed the night before, he had a shirt on, but now he didn't. He seemed to have wiggled out of it as he slept.

Dipper kissed his forehead and handed him the plate. "I already ate so I guess I'll stay up here with you" he said softly as he sat down next to him and rested his head on the front of the bed. He glanced over at a Bill and hoped he liked what he made. Everyone tells me I'm a good cook, he thought. Bill can be the real judge.

By the time dipper glanced over at bill, the food was nearly gone. Bill didn't see him look his way as he continued shoving the food in his mouth. He smiled as he ate and waved his legs around happily. Once he finished, he glanced up at dipper and wiped his face.

Dipper blinked a few times. "I guess I have to start making you more" he laughed a little and stood up and took his plate. "Excuse me" he said as he nodded and went downstairs to do the dishes.

Bill quickly followed dipper, still in the same thing he was wearing. He saw him doing the dishes and snapped on some gloves. He started taking the dishes and scrubbing them with soap.

Dipper looked up at him and his face turned really red. He didn't want Bill to have to help. Dipper was suppose to do all the work and let Bill have it easy. He looked back done at what he was doing and his face got more red as time pasted.

Bill soon finished and looked at dipper. He took off the gloves with his teeth, and placed his hands on his hips. Bill smiled, he loved helping dipper. Bill wanted dipper to get a break. "Something wrong?"