Helping.

----if this is dragging on someone tell me alright? Because there are so many chapters and the story is even longer. ---

Dipper laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling and was starting to question himself again. I'm so eager to give it to him but at the same time, I'm nervous he's not going to like it, he thought as he sat up and felt different emotions build up inside him. Dipper went downstairs and hoped Bill got him something nice as well. He'll probably get me the perfect thing and then he'll he mine and think I've gone mad, he thought as he sat on the couch and tried to relax.

Bill his the stuff in a bag and walked in the house. He quickly snuck the bag upstairs and under his bed. He walked back down and say beside dipper "I'm back pine tree. Miss me?" He chuckled and crossed his legs.

"Maybe" he said as nuzzled up next to Bill and hugged on to Bills arm. He shut his eyes and knew he was making the right choice and if for some reason he wasn't, he will have learned his lesson. Dipper looked up at Bill and smiled softly. "I love you so much, Bill" he said softly as he grabbed his shirt and pulled him down and kissed him deeply.

Bill blushed and placed his hands on dippers shoulders as he kissed back. He pulled away and blushes deeply. "I love you more." He replied and chuckled. Intertwining his fingers with dippers.

Dipper smiled and a light blush spread on his face. "I doubt that's possible" he said softly as he nuzzled his head into Bills neck and wrapped his arms around his waist. He smiled to himself and wondered if Bill really did actually love him. Dipper knew he'd always love Bill but he wasn't sure if Bill would. He seemed like the kind of type who if you didn't give them everything they wanted, they would leave. But then again, Dipper didn't know.

Bill chuckled "dork." He teased and snuggled up into dippers lap like a cat. He smiled up at him and stayed super close. He faced dipper and kissed the corner of his mouth. "A cute one."

Dipper smiled and played with Bills hair. He always did love his hair for some reason. He looked up for a moment and saw that it was already starting to get dark. Today flew by, he thought as he got up and held out his hand. "Ready to go to bed?" he asked, already tired himself.

Bill smiles and jumps into dippers arms. He held on around his neck "I'm ready." He blushed and laughed. He swayed his legs and then wrapped them around dipper so he wouldn't fall and get hurt.

Dipper smiled and held on to Bill so he wouldn't fall. He headed upstairs and laid him on the bed and got changed into his pajamas. He laid down and curled up next to Bill and soon fell asleep. He woke up in the morning and knew he had slept most of the day away. Tomorrow is the anniversary, he thought as he sat up and realized that Bill was already up. That doesn't happen very often, he thought as he rubbed his eyes and wondered what Bill was doing.

Bill was down stairs. He just finished wrapping the fists for tomorrow and he hid them under the couch this time. He smiled and had a bunch of glue on his fingers. Wrapping doesn't involve glue, but bill didn't know how to wrap. He went to wash his hands and got his fingers glued to the sink.

Dipper didn't /have/ to wrap his gift but decided to put a bow on it. You couldn't really tell what it was since it came in a box but still didn't want it to be out in the open. He opened the closet and tied a bow out of ribbon and used some glue to put it on the box. Perfect, he thought as he put it in his coat pocket and smiled. Dipper headed downstairs and smelled glue. What had Bill been up to, he wondered.

Bill was trying to pry himself off the sink and he groaned. He breathed heavily and pulled hard trying to unstick. "Blasted stickies.." He muttered and sighed. He have up and decided to live his life attached to the sink.

Dipper walked into the kitchen and saw Bill stuck to the sink. He sighed and went over and pulled him off with one pull. Dipper was pretty strong so it didn't take a lot. He went into the living room and saw that Bill had made a mess. He face palmed himself and then cleaned up everything, guessing that Bill had been attempting to wrap his gifts. It's the thought that counts, he thought as he picked up everything and put it away.

Bill blushed at how strong dipper was. "I-I'll clean it up.." He said softly and felt bad that dipper cleaned it for him. Bill walked up to dipper and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Thanks.." He said and ignored the rough skin now on his fingers.

Dipper smiled softly and looked down at Bills hands. "Let me go get something so your hands won't feel and look like that anymore" he said softly as he went upstairs and got some stuff from the bathroom and had Bill sit on the couch. He soon made Bills hands nice and smooth again and smiled. "Much better" he said as he lifted up one of Bills hands and kissed it softly.

Bill turned red and smiled "thank you.." He looked at his hands, thinking dipper used some kind of magic. He grabbed the collar of dippers jacket and pulled him close. He connected their lips and kissed him deeply.

Dipper was a bit startled but kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around Bill and kissed him a little bit deeper. He broke the kiss a little and their noses were touching now. "I love you so much" he said softly as he leaned back in and kissed him, happy he got to live eternity with him.