Missing.

Bill dragged his hand from dippers cheek, to his chest. He didn't want things to go /too/ far between them just yet. Bill slid off dippers jacket and his shirt. 'Ill just love him up.' He thought. Then he laid on him a little and kissed his chest.

Dipper smiled softly and shut his eyes a little. He felt Bill and wondered why they hadn't started dating earlier. They really were perfect for each other. He tilted his head up a little, biting down hard on his lip.

Bill blushed and winced a little, liking the pain as usual. He then started kissing dipper roughly. Once they were deep into the kiss, bill slowly slid his tongue into dippers mouth. He blushed and hoped dipper was okay with it.

Dipper blushed a little. Why didn't Bill do this earlier? He grabbed his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him as rough as he had just a moment ago. He let go and looked up at him. 'This is amazing,' he thought.

Bill smirked, wanting dipper to never leave him. Bill had wished that he had confronted dipper sooner about his crush on him. This was no longer a crush. Bill was madly in love with his old enemy.

Dipper stared into a Bills eyes and smiled softly. 'I wish we had started dating a lot earlier,' he thought. 'Heck, if we had started dating before, we might even be married by now,' he thought and sighed.' That will never happen so don't get your hopes up,' he thought.

Bill placed his forehead against dippers. He stared into his eyes dreamily and thought, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with him..' He smiled half way and kissed dippers nose. "Dipper. I want to stay with you my whole life. " he said, barely caring what came out of his mouth at the moment.

Dipper smiled gently and grabbed Bills hands. "Good. Because I'm not letting you leave me" he said as he kissed him deeply and then shut his eyes gently. 'I want to be with him forever and that's what I'm going to do,' he thought.

Bill blushed as he gripped dippers hands. Bill slowly shut his eyes as he kissed back with passion. Bill had never loved anyone like this before. 'I hope so.' He thought, wanting them together forever.

Dipper heard a knock at the front door and his eyes shot open. It's probably Mabel, he assumed. She can't know I'm here. He sat up a little and glanced out the window out of their room and his face turned white. Dipper looked at Bill and had concern in his eyes. "It's Mabel"

Bills eyes narrowed. He quickly handed dipper his shirt and got up. "I can handle it. I'll tell her this is my home, and you aren't here." He said. Wanting permittion from dipper before doing it.

Dipper nodded and stayed upstairs. Mabel tapped her foot and waited. 'This has to be where Dipper is,' she thought, 'I've checked every house in gravity falls.' Mabel crossed her arms and then realized she hadn't seen Bill either.

Bill walked down to the door as he buttoned his shirt. He opened it and growled softly. "What do you want. " he didn't want Mabel barging in, so he shut the door and walked out beside her.

Mabel raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Where's my brother? And don't give me any of that 'I don't know' shit" she growled and opened the door and walked in. "I'm going to find him so I can take him back home"

Bill snapped, Transporting dipper to the roof of lazy Susan's diner. He knew that dipper would know what was going on and why he ended up there. Bill growled and chased Mabel. "Get out of my house! How would I know where he is." He crossed his arms.

"Because you were the last one to see him" she said as she went upstairs and looked in both room. She walked over and picked up Dippers hat. "Mind explaining this?" she asked as she turned around to face him.