The right moment.

Dipper woke up a little bit later and opened his eyes and remembered what today was. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Morning" he said as he hugged Bill tightly and kissed him deeply. "Happy anniversary" he said as he looked up at him and wondered what all they would do today. Dipper knew he was going to take Bill out for dinner tonight but the rest of the day was up to Bill.

Bill kissed back lovingly and smiled. "For you." He smiled and handed the horridly wrapped gift to dipper. "I tried.." He said a little disappointed.

Dipper smiled and looked back up at him. "I'll show you how to wrap stuff better later on" he said as he kissed Bills cheek and opened it eventually and smiled. He picked up the glasses and put them on and giggled. He picked up the hat and put it on Bill as he smiled a little. Dipper lastly picked up the rose and hugged Bill tightly. "Thank you. I love them all" he said, knowing Bill was going to be asking for his gift now.

Bill hugged back and smiled. He was satisfied with giving for once. He didn't even think about his gift. "Maybe we can go have fun today. Or relax." He suggested and grabbed bills hand, romantically kissing it.

Dipper smiled and thought about it. "I want to take you out for dinner tonight if that's okay with you" he said as he kissed his cheek and hoped he'd agree to go. "Other than that, I'm leaving you fully in charge of what we do today" he said, hoping he wouldn't try to turn it back on him. Dipper was already happy enough so he wanted Bill to do whatever he wanted.

Bill nodded "id love that" he smiled and stood up. "We can go to the arcade if you'd like. " he suggested because he never played there before. Even though that's not very romantic, he'd leave that for the dinner.

"Alright" he said as he took his hand and got up. Dipper got dressed and knew he'd get dressed in a nicer outfit, probably a tux for their little 'date' tonight. The two of them went out for a bit and had a lot of fun. Bill had some issues but Dipper helped him and they both enjoyed them selfs, or at least Dipper did. They went back to the house afterwards so Dipper could change

Bill snapped and changed into a black tux with galaxy pattern inside. He wore a real galaxy now tie and positioned his hat nicely. He smiled in the mirror and walked out to dipper. "Ready?" He asked as he placed one hand on his hip.

Dipper just had a normal tux on and knew Bill would always out beat him. He had his gift tucked in his pocket and couldn't wait to give it to him. After dinner though, he reminded himself and nodded. They soon left and went to a really nice restaurant and soon were seated.

Bill sat down and held dippers hand tightly. "Thank you for taking me here dipper." He said and kissed his cheek. He soon ordered and so did dipper. Their food then came and bill are properly as usual.

Dipper ate and it was actually really good. He almost forgot about the gift for a moment. He felt it move around in his pocket and his face turned a little white. After dinner, Dipper paid for it and relied he was running out of money. Oh well, he thought as he took Bills hand and covered his eye with his over. "I'm going to lead you somewhere so don't freak out" he said softly as he took him back into the woods not too far where the rose bushes were. Dipper smiled as he took his hand away from Bills eye and knew this was going to be hard. He hugged Bill a little bit and knew he was probably confused. "I still remember a year ago when we went out to the forest and I fell in love with you. I'll never forget it either. I love you so much, Bill and only you. You make my life complete and I don't know what I'd do without you. We both make mistakes every once and awhile but everyone does. And so" he said as he smiled a little and got down on one knee and pulled out the little box from in his pocket and opened it. "Will you marry me?"