Lend a hand.

Dipper went back to his home and got a good nights rest. He woke up the next morning and went straight outside and got to work. Dipper always had extra work on Saturdays because it was the weekend so he got up a little earlier

Bill woke up and was on the roof of Lazy Suzan's diner. He looked around and saw everyone walking around the neighborhood with either a friend or loved one. He sighed softly and flew up a little bit. He them created a cloud and laid back on it.

Dipper continued to work and soon heard something. He went to the front and saw Mabel trying to get the fishing gear together. Dipper rolled his eyes and went over and helped her. Dipper went back to the background and realized all he ever did was work. He sighed and decided to take a break

Bills cloud drifted over to the Mystery Shack. He peeked down from the cloud and saw Mabel. He then smirked and snapped his fingers. When he did the fishing hat on Mabel's head dropped over her eyes and she couldn't see.

Dipper sat on the porch and looked down at his hands. Why am I not bleeding? Maybe my skin is finally getting stronger, he thought. He wiped his forehead and decided to get something to drink. Dipper went inside and got a glass of water

Bill hopped down from his cloud and went up to the struggling Mabel. "Hey Shooting Star what's the haps." He laughed. He then moved the hat out of her eyes so she could see again. He then started walking to the side of the porch.

Dipper put the glass into the sink and realized that no one had cleaned the dishes in awhile. I was the last one that did it, he thought. I literally do everything, he thought as he turned on the water and started cleaning the dishes.

Bill sneaked over to the window in the kitchen and saw dipper working. He wanted dipper done faster, so he snapped his fingers and the dishes were cleaned on their own. They were all put away as well.

Dipper froze. Wait, what's going on? He backed away a little and smiled. Weird. He left the kitchen and went back outside to get back to work. It was only noon and Dipper had finished everything but was doing his work for tomorrow.

Bill floated up into the air and flew over dipper, he then smiled down at him. "You done yet? Pine Tree?" He asked and flipped upside down in the air.

Dipper looked up and smiled. "Hey, Bill. I'm done but I was just doing Mabel's work" he said as he paused for a minute and faced Bill. "You missed me already?"

Bills face flushed a little. He nodded slowly and looked at the work dipper was doing. "I can get that done for you, dipper, " he said, "and why are you doing your sisters work?"

"I like doing the work but thanks for the offer" he said as he picked up the bag and stood up. "I always do her work. She's a girl after all and she's not very strong"

Bill nodded "I see.." He said as he still secretly took a little bit of the weight off the heavy bag for dipper. "Maybe we can hang out after the work." He suggested as he watched dipper.

"Id like that" he said as he took the bag back inside. "I still have to dust the house. But after that I'll be free". Dipper went upstairs and started dusting. He soon finished and went outside and tried to find Bill.