Laziness

Dipper held on to his hand tight and smiled. "Well, if he does, I promise I'll be there next time" he said as he stopped for a moment and kissed Bill on the cheek

Bill blushed and smiled. He then leaned in more and kissed dipper on the lips deeply. He knew dipper would always be there for him. Bill wants to do the same. He pulled away and smiled widely. The sun was almost about to set because it was late. The weather was perfect at that moment.

Dipper smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. "It's almost dark" he said as he held on to his hands tighter. "I'm not going back home"

Bills eyes widened "you aren't..?" He asked as he got closer to dipper, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Dipper nodded and looked inside his jacket and saw his journal. "I'm never going back there" he said as he looked up at the setting sun. "All I do is work for nothing. I need to start a better life and I need to now"

Bill smiled so wide that his mouth opened. "That's right ." Bill stomped a foot. "And I'm going to help you." He insisted and held dippers arm tighter.

Dipper smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "You looked worked up. Don't worry, I got this all planned out" he said as he felt around in his pocket and pulled out all the money he had. "It isn't much but it should last a few days"

Bill smirked as he snapped and a $100 bill appeared in his hands. He handed it to dipper "don't worry Pine Tree," he said, "I didn't steal it" bill smiled and hugged dipper again, softly nuzzling his chest. "Does this mean I can turn back to my original form..? "

"Yeah" he said softly, kind of liking his Bella form but wanted him to look like himself. "I saw a house for rent not too far from here. Do you think we should look at it in the morning?"

Bill nodded. Before he turned back to his original form, he pressed himself against dipper and smiled "finally." He then changed his form and stretched. He yawned a little and reached in the pocket of his coat. He pulled out something black and flung it out. His hat became 3d again and he placed it on his head.

Dipper smiled and hugged him. "I missed this you a lot" he said as he looked into his eyes and kissed him softly. "We should probably find somewhere to sleep for the night. It's already getting late"

Bill nodded and said, "I know a place. " he grabbed dippers hand tight. "Hold on." He said as he started flying up. He landed on Lazy Susan's diner and let go if dippers hand. "this okay?"

Dipper smiled and laid back and looked up at the stars. "It's good for now" he said softly as he looked over at Bill. He looked back up and wondered if this was where he spent the nights the most.

Bill remembered the flower he had took and put in his pocket. He lays beside dipper and places it in his hand. Bill then looks up at the sky. Few cloud drifted above them, and bill turned one into a heart.

Dipper smiled and looked over at Bill. He kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes. "You really are the perfect guy" he said softly and kissed him softly. He looked back up at the sky and smiled to himself as he shut his eyes

Bill blushed at dippers words. He wanted to be just that. The perfect one for dipper. Bill leaned over slightly and kissed dippers head. "Goodnight." He whispered and snuggled up to him.

Dipper put his arm around him and soon fell asleep. He woke up in the morning and looked over. He smiled and kissed Bills forehead. Dipper shook his awake a little and then sat up. He rubbed his eyes and got up and stretched.

Bill opened his eyes and yawned. He sat up and looked at dipper. He smiled and laid back down. "Just. One more minuet.." He said tiredly and he rolled over onto dippers foot lazily.

Dipper rolled his eyes and picked Bill up by his collar. "We have a lot to do today. You can't sleep all day, you know" he said as he stood him on his feet and jumped down from the roof. "You coming?"

Bill stretched and hovered down. He laid himself in dippers arms and closed his eyes. "My prince.." He chuckled, still obviously tired. "Carry me.." He said cutely.