Distract.

He blushed, then quickly snapped. A bunch of dipper hats without the pine tree, so they wouldn't mix, fell to the ground. "I collect them." He said normally, knowing Mabel wasn't the sharpest tool In the shed.

Mabel rolled her eyes and left the house. She went back to the shack and tried to figure out what had happened to her brother. Dipper soon reappeared and sighed. "Did she figure it out?" he asked, wondering what all happened.

Bill shook his head. He then snapped, sending away the dipper hats, keeping the original. He walked closer to dipper and placed the hat on his head. "What should we do." He asked.

Dipper readjusted his hat and looked up at him. "I'm not sure. Maybe we could go out for a little while" he suggested and smiled. I just want to be wherever you are, he thought and looked down at the ground.

Bill placed a hand on dippers shoulder. "Where would you like to go out ?" He asked With a smile and looked at dipper cute.

"We could go out for lunch or for a walk or anything" he said with a soft smile. "I just think getting out of the house would be good for the both of us". Dipper looked up at him and kissed his cheek, wondering a little about what today would lead to.

Bill smiled. "Alright." He said. 'But where to take him,' he thought. "Let's get ready to go," he said, "and make sure to hide those marks on your neck." Bill suggested and chuckled.

Dipper nodded and went into the bathroom and got dressed. He put on a jacket to hide his neck and then put on his shoes. He walked outside of the room and smiled. "I'm ready when you are"

Bill snapped and his bow tie appeared back on him. He grabbed his hat and placed it on his head. "I'm ready." He smiled and walked to dipper.

Dipper smiled and let him walk over to him. He got ahold of his hand and kissed him softly. "Where to?" he asked as he went downstairs and opened the door. He walked outside and smiled at how good it felt outside today.

The sun was out and no clouds were in the sky. Bill held onto dippers hand and smiled. "I know of a place that you and your family has never heard of. We can eat there." He suggested as they walked in the direction of the food place.

Dipper nodded and followed him. "Sounds good" he said, trying to think where he hadn't been before. He ignored it, knowing Bill knew what he was doing and where he was taking him.

They appeared at a small restaurant with few strangers in it. "Welcome to the Gravity Dines restaurant. " bill exclaimed. He walked in, still holding dippers hand, and asked for a booth to sit in. Once they were seated, Bill looked at the menu.