Transformation.

Bill looked at dipper, surprised that he decided so soon. Bill said "this may pinch a little." He lifts his arms up and starts to chant. His eye turned blue and dipper was lifted into the air. Bill kept chanting as dipper started to reform.

Dipper tensed up a little and looked down at the ground as he started to lift up. What kind of process is this, he wondered as he lost control of his body and he was alone in his thoughts. He knew he'd probably regret this later on but he needed to get out of here and be safe forever. If this wasn't the right thing to do, Bill wouldn't have suggested it, he reminded himself and calmed down a little.

Dipper felt a little bit of pain shoot through his body but it wasn't all that bad. He blinked a few times and looked down at the ground. This is weird, he thought as he looked over at Bill and wondered why he haven't put him back down on the ground. Wait, can I no longer walk, he thought as he panicked a little and looked back down at the ground and his face went a little red.

Bill hugged dipper and smiled. "We could turn into human forms. If that would make you feel better." Bill suggested as he guided them quickly out of the area. They soon arrived at their house and bill snapped, turning into Bella and laughing. "Does this make you feel better?" He asked and posed cutely.

Dippers face turned red and he laughed a little bit. He sounded a little different but he didn't mind. He turned back into his human form but looked a little different. Dipper put his hand to his eye and frowned a little. Why do I lose half my vision, he wondered as he stumbled around a little. He fell on the ground and growled a little. This changes a lot more than I thought it would, he thought as he grabbed the arm of the sofa and stood up. Dipper looked back up at Bill and his mind was filling up with questions. He decided to just ask one for now. "If I'm immortal now, does that mean I'm a demon like you?" he asked as he finally got the hang of walking again and went over to him.

He stayed in his Bella version and saw dipper stumbling. "You are. But you don't have to be bad. Or good. It's up to you now. And your vision will get better. It may take a few days. " bill said. He then hugged dippers waist and stayed close "I'm sorry.." Bill realized that he had done this. Dipper would be happy right now if he just could've found another way out of that cell. Bill sighed and turned back into his human form.

Dipper tensed up a little but hugged him back. "You shouldn't be sorry. You did what was best" he said as he let go of him and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and wondered what else he could do now. Dipper spent the next hour sitting on the sofa, playing with his new powers and trying to get the hang of them. He lit his hands to fire and Dippers eyes lit up from amazement. This is so cool, he thought as he smiled and then realized he could form into different things now.

Bill stayed on the other side of the couch and watched dipper, rather amused. "I see you're getting the hang of it." He chuckled In his normal way and kept looking. Bill looked back at the tv and continued watching. The commercial for 'Owl Trowl' and he snarled in disgust. "Who made that.." He muttered to himself and quickly changed the channel to 'Tiger Fist' "now that's more like it." He smiled and relaxed.

Dipper looked over at Bill and smiled a little. He hugged him from behind and rested his head on his shoulder. He nuzzled his head into his neck and shut his eyes softly. I'm no longer human, he reminded himself and then he realized something. Did I ever even want to be human, he thought as he bit his lip a little. Like Bill said, I'm a demon now and I guess it's going to take me a little while to figure out if I'll be a nice one or a bad one, he thought as he smiled and opened his eyes a little.

Bill blushes deeply as he finally felt dipper. Now that they were both demons he could feel. Bill smiled and touch dippers hands. "Let's go have some fun." He smirked and looked back at dipper. He knew this would decide if bill could now become bad again, or stay good.