Pain.

••little warning for these next few chapters. There is nothing bad, but if you are younger it may be a little intense••

"I just don't feel like you should work" he said as he put his hands on the counter and felt Bill around him. "You seem so delicate and work is my thing" he said as he turned around a little so he could face him. Dipper kissed him softly and smiled.

Bill blushed and them shook his head. "I want to help my dippy." He pouted and wrapped his arms around dippers waist. He leaned in close and smirked. He then kissed dippers cheek pretty hard and rubbed his thumbs on dippers sides.

Dipper blushed a little and looked up at him. He put his hands on his neck and pulled him a little closer and bit down on his neck a little, getting rougher little by little.

Bill leaned his head back and liked the pain. He blushed and let dipper do as he pleased. He kept rubbing his sides and the biting got rougher. Bill was so happy at the moment and so many thoughts burst through his mind.

Dipper let go a little and looked at the mark he had made. Did I...draw blood? He smirked a little and this time, he bit down as hard as he could and felt Bill flinch. He always talks about how much he liked pain, he thought.

Bill gripped dippers sides harder as he felt the pain. He loved it so much and opened his mouth a little. Bill closed his eyes lightly and breathed through his mouth. He knew that dipper had probably made marks on him.

Dipper let go and smiled a little. He wiped his mouth and looked up at Bill. He kissed him a little, rubbing the mark he had placed on his neck. 'I wonder if he would ever do that to me,' he thought.

Bill kissed back gently. He then pushed dipper into the counter a little and broke the kiss. He quickly placed his mouth on dippers neck. Bill licked it a little as he sucked dippers skin gently, leaving few bite marks.

Dipper shut his eyes softly and bit down on his lip. He loved this feeling for some reason. He wrapped his arms around Bills waist and pulled him a little closer. We probably shouldn't be doing this in the kitchen, he thought.

Bill looked up at dipper, pausing a moment. "Follow me." He whispered. He knew dipper felt uncomfortable at that area, he sensed it. Bill started walking up the stairs and into the new bedroom. He laid on the bed and waited.

Dipper followed up the stairs and saw Bill laying on the bed. Where is this going, he wondered as he walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Dipper wasn't really sure what he was suppose to be doing.

Bill smiled and scooted closer to dipper. He then hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. Bill said nothing, wanting dipper to be curious about what he was doing.

Dipper blushed a little and looked over at him. "W-what are you..." he said mid sentence but then realized he wasn't suppose to know. He looked forward and still tried to figure out what Bill had up his sleeves.

Bill kept kissing his neck, then he bit it softly. He pulled away and said "I need you to relax. " he was trying to get dippers kind off of all the things going on.

Dipper nodded and was a lot less tense. He knew Bill had sharp teeth so this probably would hurt a lot but also feel really good. He let out a deep breath and shut his eyes gently, trying to clear his mind the best he could.

Bill bit his neck gently still, not wanting to hurt him. Once he made marks up dippers neck, he pulled away and smiled.