For rent.

Dipper looked at him and sighed. "You are so lazy" he muttered and started walking. He walked a few blocks without stopping and soon stopped in front of a house with a 'for rent' sign in the front yard.

Bill jumped up and landed beside dipper. He squinted his eyes at the letters and couldn't make out what they were. "Hm.." He rubbed his chin. Looking from the sign and back at dipper, he pointed at the sign. "Dipper?" He asked

Dipper laughed a little bit and walked over. "Don't know how to read?" he asked as he walked up to the door and opened it. He froze. It was beautiful. "Bill! Come look at this place!"

Bill blushed as he did not know how to read. He walked up and looked inside. "Woah.." He looked at the tall ceiling and almost fell backwards.

Dipper walked around and went upstairs. It was a beautiful house and it was affordable. He went back downstairs and grabbed Bills hand as a soft smile spread on his face. "Do you think we should buy it?"

Bill nodded quickly as he held onto dippers hands. "I. I can help pay too!" He said happily. He still couldn't read numbers either, so he didn't know the price that was on the 'for rent' sign. "It is farther away from the shack. " he stated.

"It is" he said as he wondered who was going to do his work now. "You can basically make a million dollars with the snap of your fingers. You are definitely going to help pay" he said as he laughed a little bit.

Bill chuckled and nodded "true. True. I have been saving up all these decades." Bill was pretty old. He was trapped in the form of a teenagers body. Bill would stay that way, dipper wouldn't. He knew that one day he would have to watch his Pine Tree die. The thought rarely came to him. Demons can die only one way. And Bill will use that way when the day comes.

Dipper hugged him right and shut his eyes. He thought about the future and realized it was going to be rough. I'm going to die and he'll stay here, he thought. Bill will eventually move on and love others too and forget about me, he thought as his eyes shot open.

Bill hugged dipper tighter. He knew what he was thinking. "Dipper. I have decided to go when you do. " he said softly. "I wouldn't want to live without you. So I'm not going to." He closed his eyes and stayed close.

"H-how?" he asked, his eyes still frozen open. Bills immortal. He's probably just saying that to make you happy, he thought. Dipper looked down at the ground and felt sadness take over.

Bill rubbed dippers back. "Demons may be immortal. But can die one way. " he said. That was the demons most kept secret. Bill was scared to think about it, but knew he had to do it when the day comes.

Dipper looked at the ground and then shut his eyes tight. I don't want Bill to die, he thought. I just want him to be happy. He was shaking a little now at the thought of Bill dying with him.

Bill grabbed dipper I'm his arms. He held him closer than ever before. "It's going to be okay. We have so many decades until that happens. " he reminds dipper. "We must live our lives to the fullest until the time comes for us to think about it. " he said calmly, wanting dipper to relax.

Dipper looked over at him and nodded. "I know we are going to have a great life together. I just hate knowing it won't last forever" he said as he smiled softly and looked into Bills eyes. "I have to go into town and get us some stuff for the next few days. You should probably stay here and start working on buying the house"

Bill nodded. "If you need anything. Call out my name and I'll be there. " he said determined. Bill then called up the seller and talked. They reasoned the price and bill payed truthfully. They waved to each other as the owner walked away and bill walked in the house.

Dipper went back into town and bought some food to last for a little while. He payed the lady at the register and soon left. He headed back to the house and opened the door. "I'm back" he called and shut the door.

Bill transported from upstairs, to right in front of dipper "welcome." He said with a smile and hugged dipper tightly.