Jealousy.

Bill went to the town. He had no home still so he was alone. He was still in the form of Bella when he fell asleep, and he was when he woke up, too. He decided to see if he could go to the Mystery Shack since he is a 'girl' now. He flew to the shack and walked inside.

Mabel was already up and was drawing. Dipper soon woke up and went downstairs. He went into the kitchen and started breakfast. Mabel went downstairs with him and heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and saw Bella. "Can I help you?"

"I was just wondering if I could look around the shop. Is it open yet?" He asked. He wore a half shirt and short shorts. All for dipper of course. He smiled kindly at Mabel.

"Look, lady, it's 9 in the morning. You expect us to be open yet?" she asked as she crossed her arms. "Come back later" she said as she slammed the door shut. Dipper soon went outside and started working and the shop opened not to long afterwards.

Bill was shocked at Mabel's behavior. He was mad now. He stormed down to the shop 30 minuets later and walked in. He looked around, for dipper.

Dipper was outside for right now. He went inside to do a few things. He didn't see Bill but he saw him. Dipper grabbed a few things and headed back to the direction to go outside

Bill gasped and ran outside after dipper. "Dippy!" He called out in his now girly voice. He smiled and walked up to him. Bill hugged dipper fast and then looked around.

Dipper was kind of in shock but smiled. "Hey" he said as he hugged him back. "I'm kind of busy. Why are you here?" he asked, afraid something might had happened.

"I just wanted to stop by. " he saw that dipper was busy so he decided to head off "see you around." Bill left the area and ran into Gideon In the town. "Why hello there." Gideon said to Bella. He gulped and backed up a little "hey..." Gideon wrapped an arm around bill as he quickly jumped out of the way.

Dipper finished work faster than normal and went inside. He grabbed his jacket and headed out to go see Bill. He walked a little ways and saw Gideon messing with Bill and twitched a little. What's going on...

Bill saw dipper and ran to him fast. Before he reached him Gideon pulled bill back to him and smiled. "Can't get away that fast." He said with a smirk. Bill looked scared and screamed to dipper "help!!" He squirmed as Gideon held him.

Dipper got angry fast. He went over and picked Bella up and looked down at Gideon. "She's mine" he barked and set her on her feet. "Now scram before I call the police!"

Bill shook and hid behind dipper. Gideon snarled and stormed away, he was going to come back. "Thank you dipper." He said fast as he hugged him normally.

Dipper smiled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that" he said as he glanced down at what Bill was wearing and he blushed a little. "Why are you dressed like that?" he giggled

Bill blushes and puts his hands behind his back "well for you.." He said softly and shyly. He looked down a little and chuckled.

Dipper smiled softly and kissed him deeply. "I'm so lucky to have you" he said softly and grabbed his hands. "I really am sorry that Gideon messed with you. I feel like this is my fault"

"It's not, dipper. " he said "I just don't have a permanent home yet so I'm out here often. I'll make sure no one does that. " he sighed and looked at dipper.

Dipper nodded and walked with him for a little ways. "Do you think he's going to come back?" he asked as he looked down at the ground. He looked up at Bill and gave a half smile. 'I can't let anyone hurt him,' he thought.

"I'm not sure.." He said as he held onto dippers arm. He felt comfort when he held onto it. Dipper was his protection and love, he couldn't lose him.