The perfect responce.

Bill was confused. As he saw dipper go one his knee, he placed his hands over his mouth. A tear fell from his eye and he tackle hugged dipper on the ground "yes!" He exclaimed as he kissed around dippers neck lovingly. He wanted dipper all to himself and now he had him. Bill looked at dipper and the ring fit perfectly on his finger. Bill didn't let go.

Dipper smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Bill" he said as he kissed him deeply and couldn't believe he actually said yes. He put the engagement ring on Bills finger and hugged him. Dipper looked up at him and had tears of happiness running down his face. He still couldn't believe it. I'm getting married, he thought as he nuzzled into Bills neck and was so happy.

Bill gave dipper several kisses on the head. He was getting married to the love of his life. After all they've been through. "I love you.." He said back and held dippers head in his hands.

Dipper put his hands on Bills hands and smiled. "You are all mine now" he said as he wiped his eyes a little, knowing he was getting really emotional now. "I didn't think you would say yes" he said as he clenched on to Bills shirt and pulled him down into a deep kiss. I can't wait to get married, he thought and loved the fact that they got engaged on their dating anniversary.

Bill kissed deeply and smiled wide as they kissed. He pulled back and said "why wouldn't I say yes. " he chuckled. Bill then smirked and bowed down in front of dipper "I'm all yours" he agreed and chuckled.

Dippers face turned deep red and he looked down at the ground, embarrassed now. He looked down at Bills hand and smiled softly. "We should probably go home. Someone's going to see us back here eventually" he said as he held on to Bills hand and kissed his cheek softly.

Bill blushed and nuzzled dipper cutely before they started walking. 'Best anniversary ever..' He thought and linked arms with dipper. He realized that dippers arms were was stronger looking than bills lip noodle arms. He blushed at that and continued walking home, paying more attention to the engagement.

Dipper glanced over at him and could tell what Bill was thinking about. He smiled to himself, wondering why Bill would worry about that. They soon got back to the house and Dipper opened the door for Bill. He was pretty exhausted but knew he couldn't go to bed quite yet. Dipper had been thinking about this proposal for so long and it finally happened and Bill actually said yes. He went upstairs and laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling, imagining the future.

Bill snuck up on him and laid right on top of him "got you!" He snickered and smiled. He then kissed at dippers neck and face. "Cutie cutie.." He chuckled and kept doing that. He smiled and was so happy after what happened that day. He loved when dipper helped him play ski ball because he couldn't throw. And how dipper played cool the whole day until he proposed. Bill fantasized about dipper like a girl most of the time.

Dipper smiled softly and looked up at Bill. He loved the feeling of Bill kissing his neck so he shut his eyes softly and smiled to himself. He was actually starting to fall asleep he was that relaxed. Dipper wrapped his arms around Bills waist and held on to him tight.

Bill blushed and kept leaving small kisses on dipper. "Goodnight prince." He said and placed a hand on dippers chest. He wasn't that tired and really wanted to have alone time with dipper. He knew that wasn't gonna happen and looked at dipper.

Dipper looked over at him and smiled. "I'm not that tired" he said as he kissed his cheek and knew Bill would be up for awhile longer. He sat up and looked down at him and smiled softly. "Why are you always so cute?" he joked a little in a soft tone and leaned down and kissed him deeply. God, he's so cute, he thought as he broke the kiss a little and smiled.

Bill blushed and kissed around dippers lips. He giggled and nuzzles him cutely. "I don't know why are you so handdddsomeee." He said with a drag. He knew things were alright.

Dipper smiled softly and leaned down and kissed Bills neck softly, not wanting to make marks quite yet. He looked up at him and kissed him a little on the lips and knew he'd be happy forever just as long as Bill stayed here with him. "I'm glad I have you" he said in a soft tone as he lifted up Bills chin a little and smirked.