Remember.

Dream- Mabel started to get frustrated and carried Dipper upstairs who was holding on to her tightly. She set him on his bed and got a wash cloth and dabbed his mouth. "It's going to be okay. You don't have anything to be afraid of" she said as she hugged him tightly and Dipper hugged her back. "You're my hero"
Irl- Dippers heart rate quickly went back to normal and the doctors soon left the room. Dippers life was hanging in the balance of this dream.

Bill started to cry. He needed dipper to wake up soon. He was counting on dipper to live. "Please keep these good dreams please." Be begged. Bill kept talking and talking, wanting dipper to hear.

Dream- Dipper looked down at Mabel and smiled. He jumped again when the lightning hit and his eyes quickly filled with tears again. Mabel knew how terrified he was of lightning so she sat down next to him and let him hug her waist tightly. Dipper soon fell asleep and woke up in the morning in a better mood. He got up and shook his sister awake and she got up and rubbed her eyes. The dream seemed to have gone good until they went outside and a boy pushed Dipper to the ground from behind and Mabel helped him up and gave the boy a death glare
Irl- Nothing seemed to change so far but Dipper seemed to be stable.

Bill frowned at the dream, not realizing how badly dipper was treated. Not to mention his Grunkle worked him hard. Bill sighed and kisses dippers hand. "Please wake up.." He mumbled. "for Bill.." He sniffled and put his head down.

A few hours past and nothing much changed. The dream continued and fast forwarded to him getting older and actually just stopped. The monitor went clear and there was nothing else to be said. Dipper flinched a little and everything seemed to just stop for a moment.

Bill felt it and lifted his head. His eye widened and he watched dipper carefully. The world stopping as he watched.

Dipper opened his eyes a little and the bright light burned his eyes. "Ow" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, still not able to see. He sat up a little and looked a little bit different. He looked over and saw Bill and wondered where he was. He could tell Bill had been crying and tilted his head a little. Why had he been crying?

Bills eye widened and he  wanted to hug dipper to death, but didn't want to hurt him. It had been almost a week and bill hadn't eaten or slept. Just cried. "D-dipper!" He exclaimed.

Dipper blinked a few times. He looked around and then back at him. "Me?" he asked, kind of confused. He tilted his head a little and wondered if he was the one he was talking to. Looks like him going into a coma wasn't the only thing that happened when he hit his head.

Bills eye went sad. He called in the doctors and they took a look at him. They realized that he had lost part of his memory. They suggested he stayed a little longer until bill could possibly help him remember more. The doctors left and bill sighed. "I'm Bill Cipher. " he said, almost as if they're meeting for the first time. "Do you remember anything..?" He asked.

Dipper looked down at the ground and thought hard. He nodded his head and smiled a little. He had only forgotten the past few years but that's when him and Bill met. Dipper rubbed his eyes and wondered why this man was in his room. He looked around and wondered where his sister was.

"D-dipper.. You aren't who you were before. " he sighed and held dippers hand again, probably seeming like a freak. "I just need you to remember me. " he said, as he took out the rose that dipper got for him. "Please.."

Dipper looked at his hand and then up at him. He didn't know who this was but they clearly seemed important. He took his hand away and he looked back at the door. I want my sister, he thought as he curled up a little and hoped Mabel would come soon. Where his memories cut off was a few days before he met Bill.