Bella.

Bill flew to the pool and spotted dipper. He smiled wide and transported himself right next to dipper "dippy!" He exclaimed and looked excited. "I got your sister to come out here so I could see you." He admitted with a light blush.

Dippers face turned kind of white. "If my sister sees you here, I'm not even going to allowed to leave the house period" he said softly as he looked down at the ground. He didn't understand why he couldn't be with Bill but Mabel had been a tattletale and told Stan and he freaked out. "You shouldn't be here, Bill"

Bill soon got sad eyes. He sat on the ground and sighed. "We have to figure something out, dipper," he said fast, " I can't lose you." Bill frowned and theme started to get mad. "It's all Mabel's fault." He said aloud as he glared at her. He wanted her gone. And Stan too.

"It's my fault for getting attached" he said softly as he looked up at him. "Can't you shape shift? Just change into a person Mabel has never seen before so you can spend the day at the pool with me" he said with a little bit of hope. If Mabel asks me who it is, I'll just tell her I moved on and I'm dating someone else now, he thought. Dipper smiled a little, hoping Bill would think his idea was a good one

Bill looked over at dipper "good idea." He said softly. "But should it be a girl...?" He asked with concern. 'If Mabel thought dipper was straight it would make her more convinced, ' he thought.

"I think that would be best" he said as he glanced over at her and then at him. "You need to do it soon before she comes over and tries to get me to swim with her" he said as he dug around in his bag

Bill nodded and quickly shape shifted into a girl with blond long hair, and he wore a yellow and black bathing suit. His eyes were the same orange. He stretched and got used to his new form. "How do I look?" He asked and looked at dipper.

Dipper blinked a few times. "Wow" he said, kind of in amazement. He shook his head a little and went into the bathroom to change into his swim shorts. He came back out and you could really see now how much he worked and how good it payed off. Dipper put the bag back on the chair and grabbed Bills hand. "Want to swim now?"

Bills eyes widened as he saw dippers body. He blinked a few times, then gulped. "Y-yeah." He responded and stood up from the chair. Bill grabbed onto dippers arm as they walked up to the pool "What's my name.?" He asked dipper

Dipper looked at him again and thought for a moment. "I like Bella" he said with a soft smile. He got into the pool and helped him down in. "You know how to swim, right?"

Bill moved an arm around In the water. "It doesn't seem too hard.." He said insecurely and looked at dipper. Bill could touch the bottom at the area they were standing in. He looked at dipper and stayed close, hoping everything went as planned.

Dipper watched him and laughed a little. "Here" he said as he helped him a little. "Just do what I do, okay?" he said as he swam a little into the deeper area. "Now you try" he said as he glanced over and saw Mabel and her annoying friends.

Bill didn't notice them yet, he started doing what dipper was. He started to swim in the deeper area with ease. "This is easy." He said aloud to dipper and smiled. He treaded in the water as they stayed in that one spot of the pool.

Dipper hugged him a little and then let go. "You are doing really good" he said with a soft smile and started swimming some more. He looked at Bill and grabbed one of hid hands. "This is going to be weird kissing you like this" he said and leaned in a little and kissed him softly.

Bill blushed. He gripped onto dippers hand and kissed back lovingly. He hated how his hair was in the way a lot of the time, and the new parts on his chest made him unbalanced. He would get used to it soon. He just hoped dipper would too. Bill parted their lips and blushed, looking at dipper.

Dipper and him swam for a little while but Mabel wanted to go home so he had to go home with her. "I guess I have to go" he said as he hugged him and left with Mabel. He went back to the house and went upstairs. Dipper got a good nights rest and woke up early to start work.