[ 𝟏 ] - 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    The moment (Y/N) opened her eyes to see a blood red sky, various buildings advertising prostitution and drugs, and the pentagram-like symbols flickering everywhere, it was only natural that she came to one conclusion: she was lucid dreaming

The moment (Y/N) opened her eyes to see a blood red sky, various buildings advertising prostitution and drugs, and the pentagram-like symbols flickering everywhere, it was only natural that she came to one conclusion: she was lucid dreaming. Obviously, going to Hell was only through death, and she knew that she couldn't have died at the young age of twenty-eight.

    Yeah...

There's no way.

Standing up, (Y/N) immediately fell back down on her face rather painfully.

    Okay...

That hurt a lot.

What is going—

She glanced down at her paws.

    Wait, paws?

The fuck!?

Whipping her head around to see the rest of her, she gawked at her back paws and fluffy tail, her entire body covered with (S/C) fur. She was a cat, she realized, and in that moment, every single one of her memories came rushing back to her. She was on an airplane when it happened—her death. She remembered the turbulence, the lightning, the rain, and then the plummeting of the plane. She had asked whoever was above to allow her to live, but she didn't think it would be as a cat!

Oh, the Gods hate me!

(Y/N) scrunched down and placed her paws over her eyes, trembling.

I'm in Hel!?

As a cat!?

But I thought I was a good person!? At least not a bad enough person to go to Hell!

Why even as a cat!?

That makes no fricken' sense!

After trying to calm herself down for several minutes, (Y/N) finally got the nerve to pick herself up and try to properly walk around. It was easier to get the hang of walking and running on four legs than she thought, stopping at the edge of the barren and rocky hill that she had landed on just outside of what looked to be pentagram-shaped city—more like, several cities on the points of the pentagram that all surrounded one major city which contained a large clock tower visible even from where she stood.