[ 𝟒𝟒 ] - 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

(Y/N) blinked up at the ceiling.

    She was puzzled.

    Bewildered, if anything.

    Her lips throbbed, now bruised and bloodied. It was a constant reminder of what had just occurred only a few hours ago between her and Alastor, the mere thought making her entire face burst into flames once more. Letting out a quiet shriek as she smacked her hands over her face to hide her embarrassment and flustered nature, she rolled back and forth in disbelief as she kept recalling time and time again how Alastor kissed her.

    It was unexpected.

    Completely unrealistic.

    Yet, all the same, it happened.

    He kissed me!

    Oh, My God!

    Viv stated that that man had never been intimate before, but how could he be that good!?

    I need answers!

    Also... his breath didn't smell?

    Maybe I was too caught up in the moment to notice, but I feel as if I would... maybe he cast magic or something? Now that I think about, he's canonically supposed to have bad breath, but he's always close to me, and I haven't smelt anything...

    But, anyways!

    He fucking kissed me!

    Rolling around like some high school girl—even though she was twenty-eight, she was weak to romance—and internally squealing, she then finally calmed down to rationally analyze the situation. Blinking rapidly in hopes of calming down her still racing heart, (Y/N) thought of the build up leading in to her kiss with Alastor. It was true that she found his mannerisms towards her strange, but she didn't suspect anything as outlandish as him gaining feelings for her.