[ 𝟔 ] - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    "Come along, (Y/N)," Alastor spoke that next morning as he opened the door of his room, one hand behind his back while the other held his cane, gesturing with the tool out towards the hall

"Come along, (Y/N)," Alastor spoke that next morning as he opened the door of his room, one hand behind his back while the other held his cane, gesturing with the tool out towards the hall. "We have a very important meeting to attend."

(Y/N) let out a soft meow as she jumped down from the chair that she was currently seated in to the floor, cautiously following Alastor down the hall towards the main hall. He whistled happily to himself as he walked, glancing back over his shoulder now and again to make sure that she was still there, his smile somehow growing even wider when he did so and when seeing that she was still following him ever so faithfully.

It was amusing, even.

"Okay, guys, Charlie's going to be here any minute, so try not to ruin the surprise," (Y/N) could hear Vaggie speak, soon enough said woman coming into view pacing back and forth in front of the couch that contained Husk and Angel Dust sitting on opposite ends whilst Niffty sat on the arm of the couch. "We can't fuck this up, especially since she's coming back from her meeting with the head of the angels, okay?"

"Have trust in us, baby," Angel crooned, currently touching up his hair in one of his compact mirrors.

"I don't, not really."

"Hey, we did this commercial for you and your Princess, and we didn't fuck that up, did we?" He laughed as he closed his mirror and tucked it into one of the pockets of his rather short shorts that displayed his long and lean legs.

"Ay, esto me está dando dolor de cabeza..." Vaggie mumbled under her breath.

She then glanced up when noticing Alastor enter the room from the corner of her eye, a brow raising when also spotting (Y/N) in her cat form following closely behind. She hadn't seen the feline in almost a week, so imagine her surprise when seeing that Alastor readily allowed the cat to accompany him. Brushing the Radio Demon's behavior off, she was just about to say something more when the sound of the door opening and closing made her instead rush off towards where Charlie just arrived.

Angel rolled his eyes.

He then watched as Alastor sat down in the accompanying seat beside the couch, (Y/N) curling up on the floor beside him.

"I didn't know you had a cat," he laughed, not really pegging Alastor as an 'animal person.'

"I didn't know, either!" Niffty exclaimed, the small maid instantly standing up, her one eye in the middle of her face widening and filling with sparkles when catching sight of (Y/N). "She's so cute! Is she clean!? If she's not, can I clean her!?"

"Oh, I just picked her up a couple of days ago because she was interesting, nothing too serious," Alastor waved away their questions.

(Y/N) glanced back and forth between Alastor and the other guests of the hotel, finding that their interactions were just as amusing as when she watched them during the show. Deciding that now was probably the only time that she could interact with them, she hopped up and first wandered over to Angel Dust, looking up at him with practically wide eyes full of wonder.

If she were being honest, she loved Angel as a character since he was so sweet.

Not only that, but the more she found out about his story and what abuse he had to suffer at Valentino's hand just because he worked for him, the more it made her want to reach through the screen and engulf him in a big hug. She knew that out of anyone, Angel deserved that the most.

He's just so... so... adorable!

Although very promiscuous, it's just a side he's forced to make people see.

Tentatively taking a step forward towards him, (Y/N) rubbed her face against Angel's arm before sliding against him, somehow even able to purr as she did so. Angel, a bit surprised when to him, a random cat suddenly took a liking to him, merely shrugged before picking (Y/N) up and allowing her to remain curled in his arms. Not only that, but when he leaned down to get a better look at her, she worked up the courage to lick his nose.

Alastor's eye twitched.

"Hehe, looks like she likes me," Angel's smile turned soft as his fingers glided over the collar (Y/N) wore. "Her name's... (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) internally squealed at that.

"So she does belong to you, huh, smiles?" Angel tilted his head backwards to where Alastor was sitting after reading the back of (Y/N)'s tag, flinching when his smile seemed to look more sinister than anything, his eyes glowing red and flitting between normal pupils and radio dials. "A-Anyways, she's your cat, so... here. Have her back, or whatever."

Angel shooed (Y/N) along, awkwardly averting his gaze even as her ears wilted from the rejection.

"Come here, (Y/N)," Alastor demanded, gesturing with one finger for her to heed his demand, his expression seemingly relaxing when she did as he had asked. "Good girl."

He then pat her head.

"Pfft," Husk scoffed at the absurdity of the situation as he took a swig from his drink.

Sitting beside Alastor's chair, (Y/N) watched as Vaggie led Charlie into the room by the hand telling her what they had been up to while she was gone, Charlie's eyes turning watery from the sweet gesture of them remaking the commercial she wanted. Unfortunately, the showing didn't go as planned when a breaking news segment interrupted to announce that the once annual extermination was cut down to every six months.

Immediately, the groans of disappointment from a ruined commercial turned into a chorus of puzzlement and worry.

Save for Alastor, of course.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes.

That bitch is always smiling.

Her expression then mellowed as she turned her head towards where Charlie was sitting, her kind eyes now filling with guilt and horror at the result of her meeting with the angels, or more specifically, the leader, Adam. She only met with him purely out of concern for her people, wishing to run by him her 'Hazbin Hotel' idea.

(Y/N) knew what happened, though.

Sympathy filled her at the thought of everyone stomping along Charlie's dreams, her heart swelling with nothing but compassion.

Oh, Charlie...

If only everything were so simple.

Laying her head back down on her paws, (Y/N) failed to notice Alastor's intrigued stare.