[ 𝟓𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

    After training hard continuously over the course of that month, after Charlie's grand speech that day, and after retiring from drinking, the night before Extermination Day was finally winding to an end

After training hard continuously over the course of that month, after Charlie's grand speech that day, and after retiring from drinking, the night before Extermination Day was finally winding to an end. (Y/N) currently was sitting by the window of her room staring out at the blood red sky of Hell, pondering over the events to come.

More specifically, Sir Pentious' death.

Pulling her knees up to her chest, her expression crumbling at the thought of not seeing the snake demon whom she considered a friend again, she let out a heavy sigh as she then rested her cheek against her knees. She recalled how Sir Pentious always tried to make her laugh, how he gave her presents such as flowers, or how he and his Egg Boiz would like to follow her around whenever Alastor wasn't around. He had become such a big part of her life that she almost didn't want to let him go.

Almost.

Yet, she had to.

She knew she had to.

She couldn't selfishly keep Pentious here when he was fated to be redeemed and go to Heaven.

She wouldn't.

"I guess... I'm just going to miss him," she murmured softly into her knee as her (E/C) eyes lidded, her arms squeezing her legs closer.

Jolting from the sudden touch placed onto her shoulder, (Y/N) glanced up to see Alastor standing beside her with that ever titillating smile of his. Realizing that he had wordlessly trespassed into her room once more without warning, she abruptly stood up and placed some distance between them, especially due to how obsessively clingy he had been becoming in that past month. Not only that, but increasingly touchy as well.

While most times she didn't mind this, she needed time to settle her heart.

She was becoming far too attached.