[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

    (Y/N) allowed her gaze to rove around Alastor's room after he put her down, finding that it contained a classic "fancy study" complete with tasteful wallpaper and furnishings of chairs facing a glowing green fireplace, a desk, and skeletal fos...

    (Y/N) allowed her gaze to rove around Alastor's room after he put her down, finding that it contained a classic "fancy study" complete with tasteful wallpaper and furnishings of chairs facing a glowing green fireplace, a desk, and skeletal fossils hanging from the wall while the other half of the space was a literal swamp conjured as a dining area.

    Woah...

    It looks just like it does in the show...

    "So," Alastor interrupted her thoughts as he promptly turned back around to face her, his hands laced behind his back. "What are you?"

    (Y/N) tilted her head.

    Does he still expect me to speak?

    Even after it's obvious I'm a literal cat?

    "I'm not all that surprised that I'm the only one who noticed, but you're not even a real cat, are you?" Alastor then continued, his voice seeming to grow thicker with static as he spoke, his grin also widening to the point it took over more than half of his face. "I sense a human soul within you. What type of misery has befallen you that led you to become trapped within a feline's body, hm?"

    Sitting down, unsure of what to do, (Y/N) merely nodded to confirm that he was right about her soul originally being a human's.

    "So you can understand me," he mused, his cane manifesting before him so he could place both hands on the microphone, his fingers tapping lightly against the material. "And here I was starting to think that I was losing it, haha!"

    (Y/N) raised both brows.

    Yeah...

    Bro, you've already lost it.

    Snapping his fingers before holding out his hand, (Y/N) watched as a red collar appeared in Alastor's palm. She then could feel her entire body heating up when he bent down and fastened the collar around her neck, the small tag clinking when she moved her head after he was done. Now standing directly over her, Alastor then tightened his fingers into a fist to the point where blood was then dripping down onto her head, a glowing green light encasing her body as various red symbols floated around her.