[ 𝟒𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

    "Wait, what!" (Y/N) almost spat out the water she had been given upon hearing the rather luckless piece of information Alastor had just given her

    "Wait, what!" (Y/N) almost spat out the water she had been given upon hearing the rather luckless piece of information Alastor had just given her. "I was asleep for two days!? Wait a minute... does that mean Charlie and Vaggie have already left for Heaven? Please tell me they haven't."

"As much as I wish to negate you, it's true that they haven't left," Alastor crossed one leg over the other as he brushed off the imaginary dirt on his pant leg. "It seems Lucifer still hasn't managed to secure a meeting with Heaven."

"Oh, thank God," (Y/N) exhaled in relief.

"I don't see how God has a part to play in this," Alastor smirked. "It's Lucifer's own fault."

"It's just an expression."

Alastor's smirk merely widened.

    (Y/N) glanced away from the Radio Demon as she took another slow sip of water, finding that something was off in his mannerisms towards her. It was true he had always been more attentive when it came to her as she was his labeled entertainment, but recently such actions had only intensified. Alastor would barely let her out of his sight now, and though he seemed gentler at times, he would also look at her as he were doing now with those intense red eyes of his that held many secrets.

    What secrets, though, she didn't know.

    Well, it makes sense, Alastor's behavior, what with Vox trying to kill me and such.

    To be honest, I don't know why I didn't tell anyone what Vox was up to—maybe I just wanted to prove I was more than a 'pet?'

    But...

    Look where that got me.

    (Y/N) gave a wry smile as she stared into the clear, still water of her glass, finding her rather defeated reflection staring back at her. If anything, she knew that the main reason she faced Vox alone was because she didn't want anyone else to die because of her. Valentino was an asshole and an abuser whom Alastor killed, not her, and she knew that, yet felt strange about it all the same.