[ 𝟏𝟏 ] - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

    (Y/N) marveled at her new room

Defined in one word, the space was classy. A floor to ceiling oak bookcase stood in one corner with a desk and chair beside it, the only thing on the desk's surface being a rather old lamp with a chain cord. In the other corner was a door that led to a walk in bathroom, an intricately carved dresser and shining mirror just outside. Finally, there was the bed. The silk sheets looked almost glossy from how freshly pressed they were, the pillows feeling lighter than feathers when (Y/N) brushed her hand atop them.

    She was more than impressed.

    It's hard to believe this situation... me, living in the Hazbin Hotel.

    Am I still lucid dreaming?

    Did I really die?

    Everything feels real as fuck, but then again, this could all just be my delusions.

    Brushing off her thoughts, (Y/N) stripped out of her clothes so she could take a shower, relishing the warm water that ran down her skin. After drying off with a fluffy towel, she then donned an oversized T-shirt and shorts before slipping under the covers of her new bed, relishing the feeling of being able to sleep like a human instead of a cat.

    Well.

    Sinner.

    Demon.

    Whatever the heck I am since I sure as Hell am not human anymore.

    Haha, pun intended.

    With that, she turned the light off and fell quite quickly into a deep sleep, not seeming to realize the sinister presence lurking just outside her door. Pentious, just as she predicted, was indeed a spy for Vox considering he wanted someone on the inside to find out what Alastor was up to, but what she didn't know was Vox's interests had shifted. Specifically, she was that shift since she was seen interacting closely with Alastor.