[ 𝟒𝟏 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    "Alastor, what happened!?" Charlie exclaimed in horror as she, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, and Husk came scrambling up the stairs upon hearing the commotion from (Y/N)'s room, her eyes widening in horror and her hand covering her mouth w...

    "Alastor, what happened!?" Charlie exclaimed in horror as she, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, and Husk came scrambling up the stairs upon hearing the commotion from (Y/N)'s room, her eyes widening in horror and her hand covering her mouth when seeing the bloody state (Y/N) was in, her form hanging limply in Alastor's arms. "Oh My, Satan! (Y/N)... she's hurt! How could this... how could this have happened!?"

Alastor didn't answer her, his gaudy smile still plastered over his face, but from his darkening aura and his flickering eyes, it was obvious he was absolutely enraged.

This type of anger was different.

The fury, the wrath, and the malice that practically seeped from Alastor's form in dark waves was oppressive to the point it made pure fear clutch each and every one of the hotel's residents. They wanted to back away, they wanted to do anything but be near Alastor, but the terror that seized them suddenly and violently kept them rooted to the spot, their blood turning to ice in their veins from the chill dredging the air.

Angel grit his teeth.

Forcing his body to move, forcing himself to claw through his fear, he moved towards (Y/N).

She was his friend.

She had helped him so much, yet now that she was hurt and in trouble, he couldn't even move. He despised such a fact since he cared for (Y/N) more than he knew. When he pushed her away and put walls around his heart, she didn't walk away nor pry, instead, all she did was stay beside him. She listened to him, cared for him, and wished the best for him as a true friend would.

He couldn't lose that.

He couldn't lose her.

Those at the hotel, as much as he denied it, were his family—Charlie, Vaggie, Sir Pentious, Husk. Then there was (Y/N).