[ 𝟓𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝

⚠️ WARNING: This chapter will contain sexual and violent situations that some readers might be uncomfortable with. If so, I advise that you do not read this chapter. This chapter will not affect the story's flow if you choose not to read.

⚠️ NOTICE: Like I stated before in the introduction, I have tried to write Alastor as close to character as possible, including his canon aro/ace sexuality, out of respect, and that will not change. That means this chapter will also pertain to this ideal. Therefore, please do not post hateful or demeaning comments that I haven't respected his character or am trying to make him heteronormative, because I'm not. This is just a fanfic for fun, and will be treated as such.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    (Y/N) wasn't sure what Alastor was planning to do with her when she clung on to him practically begging him to please her, wondering if he would merely push her away as she knew he wasn't the least bit interested in such acts

    (Y/N) wasn't sure what Alastor was planning to do with her when she clung on to him practically begging him to please her, wondering if he would merely push her away as she knew he wasn't the least bit interested in such acts. Yet, imagine her surprise when he kissed her again, this time with a primal type of hunger that made her feel as if she were nothing but prey to him.

    She already knew that's what she was to him, but to have it displayed for her so vividly was enough to make her knees go weak.

    Alastor was a charming man.

    He used such knowledge to his advantage.

    Staring at her with those blood red eyes of his, he appraised her just by tracing his stare over every inch of her exposed flesh now that her clothes were discarded on the floor, her blood rushing through her veins in a burst that made her fingers tremble and her skin warm with heat. He approached her and slid his fingers over the curves and edges of her body, her flesh smooth to the touch and so very delectable by sight.