[ 𝟓𝟏 ] - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    "So... like I said, I need to tell you all something," Vaggie began again after everyone—including (Y/N) and Alastor—had gathered into the parlor before her. "You guys can get mad, or whatever... but know that what was done was with good intentions." Letting out a sigh, muttering something in Spanish under her breath as she awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, she then continued, "Charlie and I discussed with Heaven's council about the hotel. They didn't see it our way, meaning the extermination is still coming."

    "Are you shittin' me?" Angel exclaimed, completely in disbelief over the situation.

    "No... but that's not all," she continued, now looking away with an uncomfortable expression spreading over her features. "I've been lying to you. I'm... an Angel. I... am a former exorcist."

    At that, no one said a word.

    All were too shocked to do so.

    The only ones who kept their composure were (Y/N) and Alastor. (Y/N) had a reason, as she had watched the show before, but why Alastor was still smiling that enigmatic smile of his was a mystery—then again, whenever was he not hiding a plethora of secrets behind his smile? To every other resident of the hotel, however, this was a jarring truth that was hard to swallow, especially since, as an exorcist, Vaggie had essentially sworn to eliminate the vile filth known as sinners; sinners who thought of her as a friend.

    No one spoke after that for several minutes after, the seconds seeming to crawl by with a silence so thick one would be able to hear a pin drop.

    Finally, Angel spoke, "I... see. You're a former exorcist. Thanks for tellin' the truth."

    "Yeah..." Vaggie still couldn't meet his eyes.

    "By the way..." Angel then drew everyone's attention once more as he flicked his eyes towards (Y/N), gesturing with his head towards her as well to enunciate what he was about to say next. "You never mentioned what happened with (Y/N)'s soul. Was she able to fix it?"