[ 𝟏𝟕 ] - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    "(Y/N)!" Charlie greeted the girl enthusiastically the next day as she walked down the stairs, Alastor right behind her with that ever large grin on his face

    "(Y/N)!" Charlie greeted the girl enthusiastically the next day as she walked down the stairs, Alastor right behind her with that ever large grin on his face. "We were just about to have a show-and-tell day! Since you're a guest alongside Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, I was hoping you'd participate?"

    "Oh," (Y/N) blinked, surprised, her expression however lighting up. "Of course!"

    "Wonderful!" Charlie clapped her hands together, obviously thrilled as she stood up and led the other girl by the hand to stand in front of everyone. "What you show doesn't have to be elaborate or anything, just something you'd like to share!"

    "Okay..." she nodded, watching as Charlie sat down before gaze in everyone else. "Uh..."

    She swallowed thickly.

    Oh, fuck.

    I've never been good at presentations.

    Even small ones.

    Why did I agree?

    As (Y/N) fumbled over what she was saying, wracking her mind trying to think of something to share with the group, Alastor stood next to the couch with his hands behind his back to watch the whole debacle. His eyes curved as his grin broadened, truly entertained by how easily flustered she become—so easily he couldn't help but want to see more of such delightful expressions.

    "Oh, wait!" (Y/N) perked up, her eyes widening at the thought. "Well, it's not an object or anything... but I think it's kind of cool. You all know how I can transform between a more human form and a cat, right? Well, if I focus..." She touched her pendent, and with a look of concentration, turned not into a cat, but instead grew fluffy (S/C) ears and a tail, continuing, "...I can do this."

    "Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!" Charlie squealed as she wriggled excitedly from where she was sitting. "You look so cute! Can I touch your ears? They look so fluffy and soft!"