[ 𝟑𝟓 ] - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    "Looks like you had a fun time, huh?" (Y/N) hummed to Alastor after he had stopped beside her, both of them casting their gazes towards Lucifer and Charlie who were reconciling with each other through song form, the beautiful melody wrapping a...

    "Looks like you had a fun time, huh?" (Y/N) hummed to Alastor after he had stopped beside her, both of them casting their gazes towards Lucifer and Charlie who were reconciling with each other through song form, the beautiful melody wrapping around the room and encasing inside each person a plethora of intense emotions. "From all that blood on your clothes, you killed a lot of those loan sharks, or all of them, no?"

"I did indeed, my dear," Alastor spoke as he took a handkerchief and began dabbing at the bloodstains on his pinstripe-designed coat. "But no matter, I had to teach those miscreants a lesson."

"Hm...?" She raised both brows.

"Is something the matter?"

"No, I just don't see Mimzy around... aren't the two of you friends?" She pointed out desire already knowing what happened.

"Do you think we are?"

"Are you not?"

"It's true that we have a kinship, but she brought trouble to this place where my other friends are, and I could not have that," Alastor suddenly appeared behind (Y/N), his hands settling on her arms to slowly slide up to her shoulders, her entire body stiffening at his unexpected touch. "I certainly cannot have my dear friends suffer now, can I?"

"You think of me as a friend?" She questioned, a brow raising at that.

"Do you doubt me?"

"Actually, yes."

Alastor chuckled at (Y/N)'s remarks as he drifted away from her, but not too far, his eyes lidded whilst his smile widened. He could see that she was more cautious and suspicious of him than he initially assumed, and surprisingly found such a trait far more attractive than he thought he would. Perhaps it was because it meant she was more cunning and observant than she let on, but didn't allow that to fringe on her character—it was admirable, if anything, and Alastor liked that.