[ 𝟏𝟔 ] - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    Standing outside of the V Tower which was currently up in flames due to the tentacle-like appendages that were currently wreaking it, (Y/N) could only slowly blink at the destruction

    Standing outside of the V Tower which was currently up in flames due to the tentacle-like appendages that were currently wreaking it, (Y/N) could only slowly blink at the destruction. Turning her head towards Alastor next to her, she watched him enjoy the sight. His smile was wide whilst his eyes glowed red, his hands laced behind his back as if he were looking at something pleasant—and in this case, he was.

    Despite facing three other Overlords, Alastor seemed not to be worried.

    In fact, it was quite the opposite.

    After grabbing (Y/N) and bringing her to his chest, he disappeared with her through his shadow just as his summoned appendages began to rip apart the V Tower from the inside. Not only were Vox, Valentino, and Velvette busy trying to salvage their work and home, but they also had to deal with said appendages without getting killed.

    (Y/N) let out a sigh.

    Although Alastor is powerful, I did think he would have trouble with those three.

    I guess it's good to have diversions.

    He doesn't have to get his hands dirty.

    "Here," Alastor bent down with his hand extended, revealing in his palm the glimmering ruby pendent that Vox had taken from her. "You shouldn't allow such miscreants to steal from you. I would have been quite disappointed if you had lost my gift."

    "Oh..." (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "Thank you..."

    However, just as she was about to reach out and grab it, he took back his hand and wagged his finger in front of her face, saying, "Uh, uh, uh. I'll do it for you, my dear."

    Turning around, (Y/N) tried to will her heartbeat to slow down, hoping that Alastor didn't hear it as he brushed her hair away from her neck to refasten the pendent. His touch sent pleasant goosebumps up and down her arms, and she had to constantly refrain herself from grinning like an idiot at his attention. She couldn't help getting excited all the same though, having never thought that her favorite character would interact with her like this.