[ 𝟏𝟗 ] - 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    (Y/N) continued to sit on Charlie's shoulder in her feline form as the Princess curiously opened the door to a newly reconstructed version of Valentino's filming studio, all kinds of costumes and equipment set up in the pink-themed room to mak...

(Y/N) continued to sit on Charlie's shoulder in her feline form as the Princess curiously opened the door to a newly reconstructed version of Valentino's filming studio, all kinds of costumes and equipment set up in the pink-themed room to make any sort of porn video with any kind of kink. It looked a little different than it did in the show, but she merely assumed it was because of how Alastor burned everything close to the ground.

    She flicked her tail.

    As she finished glancing around the room, finding a variety of hanging vines and posters advertising different porn videos, she turned her gaze forward to spot Angel Dust hastily approaching them whilst shrugging on fur-lined pink robe.

    "What, in the ever-loving fuck, are you doing here!?" Angel whispered down at Charlie almost in fear as he grabbed her arm, his eyes widening when then noticing (Y/N). "You dragged (Y/N) here, too!? No, no—you need to leave."

    "I am the Princess of Hell, Angel," Charlie pointed a finger at him as she adopted a more regal and powerful presence. "And I go where I please!" She then leaned forward with a smile and whispered behind her hand, "We're here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?"

    "Oh, no, no, no, no," Angel dragged her back to the door almost desperately so. "You are going nowhere near Val."

    "Angel!?" Said man screeched from where he sat in a director's chair. "What is the fucking hold up!?"

    "I'm—coming!" He shouted back, deciding not to give an excuse so he could further push Charlie and (Y/N) back towards the door, ignoring the jab that Valeninto threw back at him. "Please—please, just wait, wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this, I promise." His eyes were wide and desperate, his entire expression looking broken as he continued, "But first, you've gotta go."