[ 𝟑𝟕 ] - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

Yep.

This is what happens when you fuck with the canon of something.

Currently, (Y/N) was hiding under the covers of Angel's bed from not just Alastor now, but Vox as well, having learned after two nights that the electronic demon would just keep stopping by via her new Hellphone to see if she were there and if he could somehow kill her. Since she never left the hotel and now someone was always there with her, he had to use such methods. While she could understand why he wanted to kill her after she—in a roundabout way in her opinion—killed Valentino through the usage of Alastor, that didn't mean she actually wanted to somehow be killed by him.

If anything, considering he sounded so confident, she assumed he would either kill her via an angelic weapon, or a different method she didn't know about yet considering it wasn't revealed in the show.

Ugh.

When can I go to Heaven?

At least give me a few hours away from this literal and actual Hell-hole.

    "Hey, (Y/N)," Angel opened the door with a soft smile, having just arrived after a day of job-searching since he was no longer employed by Valentino and making money. "How ya holding up? Being stuck like that must suck, huh?"

    She nodded, her frown deepening.

    "I wish I could help—everyone does—but no one's seen that damned strawberry pimp anywhere," Angel groaned in reference to Alastor as he collapsed onto his bed beside her, flopping onto his back with his upper set of arms splayed out while his bottom set were settled comfortably on his stomach, his eyes lidding whilst his worry grew. "I miss being able to talk with you. It ain't right that he offered to help you and then just took that away just as quickly. I mean, if Heaven can help ya, isn't that a good thing?"