[ 𝟏𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    Goddammit.

(Y/N) was currently sitting on the floor in front of Vox, Valentino, and Velvette who sat on their pink couch, her tail flicking behind her as her (E/C) eyes narrowed. Just when she was on the verge of freedom, Vox had the audacity to take that from her by manipulating the technology around her.

To be frank, she was pissed off.

"What is up with this cat?" Valentino crossed a leg over the other whilst throwing his arms around the top of the couch. "It's just... staring at us."

"Maybe it's fucked in the head?" Velvette suggested, typing away on her phone.

"No... it's intelligent, that's what it is," Vox corrected his associates as he leaned forward with his elbows resting on his knees, his hands laced together. "I'm not sure how... but Alastor must have found a way to train this cat to a highly... finite point of aptitude and perception. Just look at it. It's sitting there giving us dirty looks as if it knows we've kidnapped it."

Silence descended over the room.

(Y/N)'s eye twitched.

Yeah.

I know everything of what you're up to.

Ugh.

Rolling her eyes at all three of them, both Vox and Valentino stiffening at the rather human-like action, (Y/N) stretched before standing up and looking around. Feeling the need to piss them off just because she could, the first thing (Y/N) did was hop up on the TV stand. Circling the TV, she didn't hesitate before using her leg to push it over, watching with satisfaction as it fell over and landed on the floor with a resounding crash.

"What the shit!?" Valentino squawked as he abruptly stood up, his lips curling into a sneer.

(Y/N) haughtily raised her head.