[ 𝟒𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    Just as (Y/N) was dozing off, Alastor beside her humming a soft, jazzy tune whilst Vaggie and Charlie chatted quietly to themselves across from them, the front doors opened, snapping her from her sleepy state

Just as (Y/N) was dozing off, Alastor beside her humming a soft, jazzy tune whilst Vaggie and Charlie chatted quietly to themselves across from them, the front doors opened, snapping her from her sleepy state. There stood Angel Dust and Husk, both smiling at each other as they chuckled from what they were speaking about, looking anything but okay from how roughed up they were: their clothes looked scuffed, they were bleeding from various cuts and wounds, and Husk looked like he had a black eye.

(Y/N) stood up, worried.

    I guess they did encounter those gang members... does this mean they also sang 'Loser, Baby?'

That would be nice.

Her lips then curved into a soft smile.

    They do need each other.

They need that friendship, or something else if their relationship develops more.

"Hey, guys," she gave them a small wave as she approached them, their eyes widening when seeing her considering the last time they did, she looked to be on the verge of death. "I'm glad to see you both are okay. When Vaggie told me what happened, I—"

Instantly, she was cut off when Angel rushed forward and embraced her, deciding not to even care if Alastor was looking or not. Even though he was threatened by the feared and famed Radio Demon, when it concerned his friends' well being, he didn't care. (Y/N) was dumbfounded by Angel's affectionate actions, yet quickly shoved that feeling aside as she readily hugged him back since, after all, she cared for him as much as he did her. His expression was one of relief as his grip on her tightened, the feeling of her beating heart a welcoming signal that she was still alive.

It meant she wasn't dead because of him—because of how she stood up for him which led to the consequences of Valentino's death which in turn led to Vox trying to kill her.