[ 𝟑𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    Groggily opening her eyes, (Y/N) blearily blinked up at the ceiling of her room as she sluggishly pulled herself up into a sitting position

Groggily opening her eyes, (Y/N) blearily blinked up at the ceiling of her room as she sluggishly pulled herself up into a sitting position. Her head felt like it was about to split apart from the pounding headache that she had, her fingers pressing against her temples in a gentle massage as if trying to ease the tension that would only be solved by a lot of water and maybe some painkillers.

What did I do yesterday...?

Ugh...

So this is a hangover... it sucks ass.

Let's not ever drink again—better yet, let's not drink what Cherri gives me.

Jesus...

Stumbling out of bed, (Y/N) pulled on her usual skintight long-sleeved black shirt and black pants before wandering into her adjacent bathroom to freshen up. Unfortunately, what she found out after exiting her room and into the halls was that if she didn't concentrate on her form throughout the pain, she would revert back to a cat.

Which was how she ended up splayed along the floor in a starfish position.

She groaned.

Alcohol... is a bitch.

Deciding not to even try at that point, (Y/N) just stood back up in her feline form and stumbled down the stairs, already able to hear some sort of commotion in the lobby.

    What she saw made her freeze.

    She even pinched herself to make sure she wasn't hallucinating everything.

    It's... Lucifer...

    Holy shit, it's Lucifer!

    He was just as good-looking as she recalled, looking just like Charlie, yet different in the fact that he was male, was a good head shorter than her, and his blonde hair was slicked back with a white hat topping off his pressed white suit and apple cane. And currently, the Sin of Pride and King of Hell was awkwardly looking down at a shorter woman who was bowing to him.