[ 𝟑𝟗 ] - 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 】

    That evening when Vox appeared in her room, (Y/N) was ready, for not only did she gain her pendent back from Alastor after getting over their misunderstanding, she had also borrowed Vaggie's angelic spear once she had gone asleep

    That evening when Vox appeared in her room, (Y/N) was ready, for not only did she gain her pendent back from Alastor after getting over their misunderstanding, she had also borrowed Vaggie's angelic spear once she had gone asleep. Sitting in one of the plush velvet chairs, all she had to do was wait, and she didn't have to do so for long. She steadied herself when the telltale blue electricity began crackling around her phone, and in no time at all, Vox appeared.

"So, not only are you an online stalker, but now just a regular stalker too?" She hummed as she clicked on the light, watching with an amused smile how he seemed to be taken aback by her presence. "Can't say I'm surprised. I've always thought you were a little perverted. Now I know."

"Oh, shut the f̸̘̈́̽̀ŭ̶̼̓c̸̜̱̈́̊k̵̻̻̳͑͌ up!" Vox growled, his eyes narrowing to slits whilst his jaw tightened.

He then began to stalk towards her until she raised her spear and pointed it at his face, his expression twitching in pure disbelief and anger when seeing the steel was angelic. He hadn't expected for her to have an angelic weapon, much less use it against him as a show of dominance. He had to say he was slightly impressed, but not by much.

After everything she and Alastor did, he would make sure they'd pay their dues.

"I wouldn't try anything, Vox," (Y/N) let out a small exhale of breath as she propped her chin up, making sure to keep the tip of the spear angled at his throat. "I'm sure you know very well what this weapon is and what it implies. I'm also sure you're wondering why I merely waited for you instead of smashing my phone. The reasoning for that is quite simple, and it has everything to do with why I've chosen to sit here to speak with you."

"Then fucking get on with it already," Vox snarled, his TV screen glitching in anger.

"Fine," (Y/N) stood up, her eyes narrowing as she kept her gaze steady with his. "You're here to kill me to get back at Alastor for killing Valentino, isn't that correct? You don't care about the repercussions afterwards, you just want it done."