[ 𝟔𝟎 ] - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 】

    Severuase's eyes widened from the sudden influx of power occurring below him, gritting his teeth as he parried one of Adam's attacks with his sword before looking down

Severuase's eyes widened from the sudden influx of power occurring below him, gritting his teeth as he parried one of Adam's attacks with his sword before looking down. The sight he found was almost incorrigible, his very expression void of any emotion save for shock and slight revulsion from the grotesque beast (Y/N) had transformed into, devouring entire Exorcists whole without so much as letting them scream.

    He didn't think she could possess this power.

    Nor did he ever think that whatever power that dwelled within her was this malevolent.

    "Oh, how marvelous..." Alastor exclaimed from where he was still on the roof, both hands propped on the cane in front of him as he smiled down eerily towards (Y/N)'s rampaging form, an almost twisted sort of pride and infatuation winding and curving within his gaze.

    Severause stayed still for a moment, hovering like that in the air with apprehension.

    He didn't like (Y/N) like this.

    He didn't entirely understand why.

    He just knew he abhorred seeing how her soul withered away with each day she spent there, and now how the morality of it completely crumbled.

    He forced himself to looked away.

    His jaw tightening, Severause then flicked his gaze back upwards to where Adam was once more flying towards him, shooting off a beam of light straight in his direction. Deflecting the holy light with the shining blade of his sword, Severause shot forward and met Adam in the middle of the sky, metal clashing against metal and letting out an unearthly shriek as they strained against each other.

    Severause would not lose.

    He could not allow himself to.

    If his presence still pertained, perhaps he could help guide (Y/N) away from such sinful filth.