[ 𝟏𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    When (Y/N) was napping in her cat form on the edge of the lobby's couch while everyone was out, her tail hanging off the edge and flicking every so often, she didn't expect for someone to suddenly grab her and shove her into a burlap sack

When (Y/N) was napping in her cat form on the edge of the lobby's couch while everyone was out, her tail hanging off the edge and flicking every so often, she didn't expect for someone to suddenly grab her and shove her into a burlap sack. The fabric itched and whoever was carrying the bag had no qualms about swinging her about or tossing her around, feeling as if she were in one of those vortex rides that left her feeling nauseas afterwords.

    Finally, everything stopped.

    "Did you get the cat?" A voice questioned from above her, the masculine tinge to the tone making it clear it was a man speaking.

    "Of course," the other scoffed—presumably the one who kidnapped (Y/N). "Who do you think I am, Vox? Now, do you have my money? I didn't kidnap a fucking cat for nothing."

    (Y/N) jolted upwards in alarm.

    Vox!?

    What the shit!?

    Straining her ears, hearing nothing but the rustling of paper which she assumed were bills passed between hands, she then let out a startled meow when her bag was harshly yanked upwards and brought to a second location. It was there where she was unceremoniously dumped onto the floor, the cold linoleum a shock compared to the bag. Shaking her head to rid herself of the sudden wave of dizziness that washed over her, she observed the space that she found herself in.

    The room was wide and spacious, various posters containing Vox, Velvette, and Valentino lining the walls while various pink-colored couches and potted plants decorated the area. Not only that, but there looked to be a bar set up in one corner, a wide flat-screened TV in another, and a closet with contents that (Y/N) couldn't be sure of.

    She then turned to her kidnappers.

    "This is the cat you made a fuss about?" Velvette questioned, her red eyes rather scornful as she glared down at (Y/N).