[ 𝟓𝟖 ] - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

    With a conjured golden guitar as his weapon, Adam dove towards Alastor with a confident and jagged grin across the electronic mask that he wore, the golden features displaying the arrogance he held as the first man

With a conjured golden guitar as his weapon, Adam dove towards Alastor with a confident and jagged grin across the electronic mask that he wore, the golden features displaying the arrogance he held as the first man. Alastor took no threat from the sudden attack, instead summoning portal after portal full of inky black appendages to shoot Adam's way, his wide smile never faltering.

(Y/N) watched as this happened.

Damn.

Hope Alastor doesn't get humbled.

"Lady (Y/N), it would be best if you stand behind me," Severause pronounced as he stepped forward with his sword drawn, the shining silver glimmering with a captured essence of falling stars. "Though he is incompetent in holy affairs, the first man's power is not to be taken lightly. I recommend that you withdraw from this specific battle."

"You don't have to tell me twice," (Y/N) was already halfway off of the roof.

Severause gaped at her exit.

Though she tried to look nonchalant, it was obvious that she was worried by the way she gripped her angelic spear tighter and the way she kept glancing back towards Alastor. Severause was often uninterested in the likes of mortal souls, but her very situation was intriguing to him. More so, how she knew she would soon vanish yet allowed herself to become close to those there was incomprehensible to him, having no doubt that she clearly harbored feelings for Alastor.

He then clicked his tongue.

His distaste for Alastor knew no bounds, so to see someone like (Y/N) whom he thought of as dignified—especially because of God's high praise of her—giving herself to such a demon revolted him.

It was unnatural.

Yet, he made no action to dissuade her.

As it was her decision, even if he didn't think it was the right one, he would respect it.