[ 𝟑𝟒 ] - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

    "I did what!?" (Y/N) almost spat out her water as she stared in aghast at Angel who was currently recounting the story of her in her drunken state interacting with the others in the hotel—specifically Alastor

"I did what!?" (Y/N) almost spat out her water as she stared in aghast at Angel who was currently recounting the story of her in her drunken state interacting with the others in the hotel—specifically Alastor. "No, no, no... you're lying, right?"

    "Oh, he's definitely not lying," Husk snickered as he cleaned a whiskey glass.

    "Oh, God," she slumped lower on her stool.

    Although it was true that she didn't remember much of the previous night due to her intoxicated state, she couldn't believe that what she did not recall was something both important and so agonizingly embarrassing. Angel didn't leave a single detail out, from how she started to playfully mess with Pentious to how she clung on to Alastor and began to flirt with him in the most bluntest way possible.

    "See..." (Y/N) drug a hand down her face as she stared at Husk with a pointed look. "This is exactly why I don't drink."

    "That just makes you a lightweight," Husk fired back with a scoff.

    "Ugh!" She slumped over even more.

    "My, my, you're quite a charming little thing!" Mimzy chuckled as she gestured for Husk to pour her yet another drink, this one being her third after he had returned from wherever he had gone off to—which (Y/N) knew was to speak with Alastor. "How come Alastor hasn't brought you around my club yet? You'll love karaoke night, dearie—it's always such a blast."

    "Thanks," (Y/N) nodded with a smile, wondering if Mimzy was only being polite to her because she seemed close to Alastor.

    I mean...

    She isn't described as having the best personality, with only Alastor finding her charming.

    Hm...