[ 𝟒𝟕 ] - 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

Everyone was settled.

On the couch, Charlie sat next to Vaggie, Vaggie sat next to (Y/N), and (Y/N) sat next to Alastor. On the opposite couch sat Husk, Niffty, and Pentious with KeeKee curled on the snake demon's lap. Angel Dust, on the other hand, opted to stretch out on the floor because of his long legs that he brought up time and time again. However, even as the movie started, Angel didn't look as pleased as he thought he would be, his eyes sharpening as he stared at Alastor and (Y/N) sitting very close together.

Too close, in his opinion.

After the way Alastor threatened him, Angel found himself despising the danger the other could put (Y/N) in—his friend, who helped pull him from darkness.

Plastering a smirk onto his face, forcing himself to act upon his easy going persona to cover the growing worry and apprehension he was starting to feel around Alastor, Angel stood up and promptly grabbed (Y/N) by the arm to pull her away from the Radio Demon. Perhaps he was still disturbed by the way Alastor spoke down to him as if he were nothing but a piece of dirt, or perhaps he just wished to be closer to (Y/N) still, Angel wasn't one to regret his actions or decisions.

After all, there was only one thing he regretted, and (Y/N) had already helped correct that.

"Let's sit together, 'kay?" He suggested with a hopeful glimmer to his eyes, ignoring the burning stare Alastor was drilling into the back of his head.

"Of course!" (Y/N) was quick to agree.

Flopping back down to the floor, Angel surprised (Y/N) when he practically pulled her into his lap to cuddle, surprising her yet she making no move to push him away. Instead, she practically melted in to his arms due to how soft his fur was, enjoying the moment. Sliding his gaze to the side, Angel watched how pressed Alastor was becoming, his entire expression seemingly twitching—as if he were struggling to keep his violent tendencies under control.