[ 𝟐𝟎 ] - 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 】

    (Y/N) felt no guilt about helping Angel escape Valentino's abusive clutches, her heart squeezing upon remembering the way his voice broke at the end of his song 'Poison,' and knew that she had made the right decision

    (Y/N) felt no guilt about helping Angel escape Valentino's abusive clutches, her heart squeezing upon remembering the way his voice broke at the end of his song 'Poison,' and knew that she had made the right decision. After all, there was a small loophole in the deal she and Vox had created, one she was sure he overlooked because he was too ecstatic at the thought of finally one-upping Alastor: she never mentioned how long she would have to stay at the V Tower.

    That meant she could theoretically leave whenever she so desired.

She would wait, though.

She couldn't immediately show her hand.

    Currently, she, Vox, and Valentino were up in the latter's tower sitting on the pink-colored couches facing a TV and the glass windows that gave them a view of Hell. It was quite pretty, if she were being honest, but she had no time to think about the aesthetics of the space. Instead, she crossed one leg over the other whilst doing the same with her arms over her chest, a tense silence flickering between her and the Overlords.

    She smirked.

    Both frowned.

    It was obvious enough to (Y/N) why she was disliked: she and Alastor so publicly jeopardized the Vee's image by burning their tower down whilst they could do nothing but watch.

    It was enough to earn anyone's ire.

    Vox's especially.

    Letting out a small hum, she watched as both men straightened ever so slightly at the noise.

    That's strange.

    I was sure they would've said something by now.

    Let's give them a hook, for now.