[ 𝟓 ] - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    That next day after Charlie had visited, Alastor stayed away from his room longer than normal, and (Y/N) was starting to grow anxious

That next day after Charlie had visited, Alastor stayed away from his room longer than normal, and (Y/N) was starting to grow anxious. Pacing back and forth, her tail swishing behind her whilst her ears stayed flattened, she waited for Alastor to appear, desperate for anything to stop the silence—begging for both company and food to ease the ache of her heart and stomach.

    She didn't think she'd break that easily.

    But, it was hard to be in an entirely different reality as an entirely different species.

    It was bound to take a toll.

    Especially with being around Alastor.

    Her entire expression then lifted into one of relief when the door's lock clicked and in walked Alastor, his eyes immediately finding her own despite not initially knowing her location prior to entering the room. As he closed the door behind him and further walked inside, (Y/N) watched as he stopped right before her, his smile holding many mysteries as he just stared at her.

    Then, he snapped his fingers.

    She was human once more.

    "Hm..." Alastor hummed with a tilt of his head, his straight-edged red hair brushing against his shoulder at the action. "It certainly is thrilling to have something rely on me to this extent. What an enjoyable experience! I really must thank you, my dear, for such enthralling entertainment!"

"Um... you're welcome?" (Y/N) responded, phrasing her words more a question than a statement, puzzled by what he meant.

Probably 'cause I am just a pet to him?

He doesn't necessarily own my soul, but he's really the only one I think, that can turn me human...

Wait, wait, wait!