[ 𝟑𝟔 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    Currently, (Y/N) was curled up on one of the plush velvet seats in Charlie's and Vaggie's shared room sleeping quite soundly, both of the two other women glancing at her from where they lay in their bed

    Currently, (Y/N) was curled up on one of the plush velvet seats in Charlie's and Vaggie's shared room sleeping quite soundly, both of the two other women glancing at her from where they lay in their bed. After the whole ordeal with Alastor who took away (Y/N)'s pendent which allowed her to shift from cat to sinner, she chose to hole up in Charlie's and Vaggie's room instead of her own so she wouldn't be alone; she did consider staying with Angel, but decided she didn't want to trouble him again.

    "Oh, Vaggie... do you think (Y/N) will be okay?" Charlie murmured as she pulled her legs to her chest before wrapping her arms around her knees, her brows furrowing in worry. "What if no one in Heaven helps her? What then?"

    "Well, if that happens, I'm sure Alastor won't make (Y/N) stay a cat forever," Vaggie tried to reassure her girlfriend, but even she wasn't convinced when it came to Alastor and his whims. "I mean, you're the Princess of Hell, and technically his boss. If you were to step in, he'd likely give (Y/N) her pendent back."

    "You think so?"

    "Sure."

    "Ugh, but still!" Charlie further buried her head in her arms. "What if he doesn't?"

    "What do you mean?"

    "I'm not really sure of the entire workings of Alastor's and (Y/N)'s relationships, but he looked really mad when she suggested even thinking of using someone else's help," she explained as she propped her cheek on the back of her hand, staring at Vaggie sideways. "Do you think he felt betrayed or something? Maybe used and then discarded?"

    "Alastor?" Vaggie raised a brow. "Used?"

    "I know that seems... unlikely, but he's also very... close with (Y/N), so it is probable."

"I know what you mean," Vaggie sighed, setting her hand in a comforting manner on Charlie's shoulder, smiling softly when she in turn placed her hand on top of her own. "But, we shouldn't involve too much. This... it's Alastor's and (Y/N)'s problems that they need to sort out themselves. We shouldn't interfere with that."