[ 𝟐 ] - 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    How did I get into this situation?

    (Y/N) was currently still held by the scruff of her neck by Alastor, the man humming a jazzy tune to himself as he walked, not seeming to care about the other demons on the street doing everything they could to avoid him. Although she still couldn't entirely understand her situation, she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out what Alastor was going to do with her, the blood draining from her face when the thought of him eating her crossed her mind.

    He wouldn't eat a cat, right!?

    Ah, shit!

    It's Alastor!

    He'd do something psychotic like that if he can eat a whole deer raw for 'breakfast!'

    Agh!

    Now squirming in Alastor's hold, feeling as if she were going to cry at the thought of her impending second death, (Y/N) let out a small yelp when he jerked her upwards so that they were once more face to face. His smile was still present, but from the look in his eyes, she could tell he was irritated.

    "Stay still if you value your life, cat," Alastor mused with a wicked chuckle, seeming to enjoy the look of fear in her eyes.

    But if anything, he was curious.

    It wasn't often—no, it was impossible—for an animal to understand human speech that complex, yet there this cat was, looking like she grasped everything that he was saying. From the moment this cat came into his sight, she seemed to know exactly who he was and what he could do, an amusing thought to him.

    So, he took (Y/N) along with him.

    Why wouldn't he?

    She was an entertaining little cat.