[ 𝟐𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    The moment Alastor walked through the doors of the hotel was the moment (Y/N) launched herself off of the couch where she was lounging with Angel to speed towards him

The moment Alastor walked through the doors of the hotel was the moment (Y/N) launched herself off of the couch where she was lounging with Angel to speed towards him. Her expression was one of disbelieving embarrassment as she stalked towards him, but much to his surprise—and delight—she didn't grab him as he assumed she would.

    Instead, all she did was stop in front of him.

    "Alastor, why are you talking about me on the TV!?" She exclaimed, blinking at him in aghast. "You're basically telling all of Hell and any of your enemies to kill me if you talk about me like that!"

    "No one like that would ever dare cross me, my dear," Alastor shrugged with a smirk.

    "They'd cross me," she pointed to herself.

    His eyes curved in amusement.

    He couldn't be too sure, but seeing (Y/N) as flustered and as worried as she was now was quite the satisfying experience for him, continuing to watch as she listed off everything that could now happen to her after his broadcast. Again though, just like last time, her expression was bothersome to the point of umbrage, finding such a fact beneath his expectations despite it being something that she should very much uphold.

   Without any warning, he caressed her head.

    This should make her smile.

    Much to his surprise, he was immediately proven wrong when she instead clammed up and stared at him wide-eyed, clearly flustered beyond words.

    Hm...

    The look in his eyes darkened.

    Well, this is much more pleasing.

    "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey," Angel immediately was behind (Y/N) and pulling her away from Alastor's touch, his eyes of pink and heterochromatic sclera of yellow and black narrowing. "Remember, freaky face, (Y/N) ain't your fucking pet. So, stop treating her like one. She's made it clear her point, so back the fuck off."