[ 𝟒𝟗 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 】

    (Y/N).

    His mind always wandered back to (Y/N).

    He wasn't bothered by that.

    In fact, he reveled in it.

    Currently sitting down with his legs crossed and one hand resting in his lap whilst the other tapped a steady beat against the arm of his chair, Alastor hummed a jazzy tune under his breath, his eyes closed and his malignant smile seeming to grow. It had only been two hours since (Y/N)'s departure, and already he was fantasizing about her return, imagining her greeting him with that wide smile of hers whilst exclaiming 'Al,' his nickname, ever so joyfully. Or perhaps, once when seeing him again, she would become so delightfully flustered as she usually was.

    It was a tantalizing thought.

    Oftentimes, however, he found himself wondering just what it was about (Y/N) that consumed him to this point—to the point where all he wished to do was chain her to him right by his side.

    Always.

    Therefore, she could never leave him.

    Yet, for that very carnal desire, around and around, he circled back as to why that was.

    The answer, he could tell, was always right at the tip of his tongue, and he was always able to practically taste it until it slipped away again just as quickly. Though this was an aggravation in and of itself, he found himself indifferent in finding said answer—why did he need to, when the truth was plainly revealed to him by his actions; his words; his very thoughts. Opening his lidded eyes, his sharp-toothed smile transforming into a closed-lipped one as he stared out at the streets of Hell below, he summed it up as an attachment he wanted—no, more so an attachment he needed, as he would never allow for (Y/N) to slip away so easily.