[ 𝟓𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 】

    "There," God then proclaimed after what seemed like an hour or so of work, poking and prodding (Y/N) whilst at the same time allowing His magic to envelope her entire body

    "There," God then proclaimed after what seemed like an hour or so of work, poking and prodding (Y/N) whilst at the same time allowing His magic to envelope her entire body. "I've done what I can for now. It's disappointing and utterly unfathomable... but whatever forces have brought you to this world have made it so I cannot separate your soul from this feline's body."

    "Then... am I still stuck, forced to revert back to a cat if I don't have this pendent?" (Y/N) questioned.

    "No," God shook His head adamantly. "I told you I did what I can, and that means being able to freely shift between feline and soul whenever you so desire as I had to meld your existences together. This lifts any constraints of being confined to one body. That, and the limits placed upon your power are now free." Placing His hand on her head in an almost comforting manner, He continued, "Please, rest assured, child. I will do whatever I can to help you. As this is the first time such an incident has occurred, naturally my interest has been garnered. It's strange, if anything—the way you were brought here."

    "What do you mean?" (Y/N) tilted her head, having a feeling that God was smiling down at her, even if she couldn't quite make out His face.

    "When a soul dies on Earth in this dimension, they either go to Heaven, or Hell," God uttered as He rescinded His hand to place it behind His back, the other flicking its fingers to summon a different book from the endless library, this one with pages scrawled with drawings of the stages of life—including life after death. "It's the same for other dimensions as well. Each dimension keeps to their own, no matter what. Yet you... are a different matter entirely."

    (Y/N) flinched at that.

What the...

    His tone sounded kind of... off.

    "Dimensions don't cross," God then turned back to her, flicking a finger to turn the floating book beside him around, showcasing a drawing of a cracked universe. "Fate has been forecasted, and should never change. You are an anomaly. You have changed many predetermined fates. It could destroy everything."