[ 𝟒𝟓 ] - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    "(Y/N)!" Charlie exclaimed when noticing said woman walking down the stairs with Alastor right behind her, large tears welling up in her usual bright eyes as she ran forward to readily embrace her, fully sobbing by that point whilst blubbering...

"(Y/N)!" Charlie exclaimed when noticing said woman walking down the stairs with Alastor right behind her, large tears welling up in her usual bright eyes as she ran forward to readily embrace her, fully sobbing by that point whilst blubbering almost incoherently. "You can't believe how worried I was! W-When Alastor carried you out of your room... I was so scared! Please tell me you're okay now!? I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you!"

(Y/N) held Charlie up with bewilderment, thoroughly surprised by the Princess's behavior, her expression however softening.

It was nice.

To be worried about was nice.

"I'm okay now, as you can see," (Y/N) pulled Charlie away from her, feeling as if she were Velcro from how tightly she was clinging to her, tears running down her cheeks in torrents. "You don't have to apologize for anything. Nothing of what happened to me was your fault. If anything... thank you, for worrying about me. That means more to me than you know... really."

"Of course!" Charlie hugged her again, a wobbly smile on her face filled with relief.

That was, until she noticed something.

Specifically, the bite mark on (Y/N)'s neck.

"I thought you said you were okay!" Charlie reeled back as if she had been burned, her eyes zeroed in on the bruised mark of (Y/N)'s once smooth (S/C) skin. "What happened there? Hopefully it doesn't still hurt, right?"

"Uh... n-no, it's fine," (Y/N) stuttered in embarrassment, her face flushing with heat.

Alastor looked all too pleased.

"Are you sure?" Charlie held (Y/N)'s hands, something Vaggie's brow twitched at. "It still looks pretty painful."

"It's seriously okay," she tried to laugh off the Princess's worries as she pulled her hands back upon noticing Vaggie's rather intense stare, hoping that she didn't suddenly end up on an ex-Angel's hit list just for holding hands. "Alastor made sure to heal me and that I got plenty of rest, so I'm more than okay now—more so, I just felt really cooped up after not being able to move for a while."